My Games and Apps Only Shows Halo 5 as Installed

Discus and support My Games and Apps Only Shows Halo 5 as Installed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have approximately 150 games installed, but upon launching My Games and Apps it's only showing a single title; Halo 5. There should be approx 150... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Jun 18, 2019.

1. My Games and Apps Only Shows Halo 5 as Installed

I have approximately 150 games installed, but upon launching My Games and Apps it's only showing a single title; Halo 5.

There should be approx 150 titles installed across internal and external.

At first two titles; DOA6 and Halo 5 showed, but after experimenting by launching a title off an external drive from my pins (which worked fine) DOA6 moved from Installed to Ready to Install, leaving only Halo 5.

Halo 5 is on internal DOA6 is on external

Games launch fine from pins / guide. Purely a display issue.

Reported from console

Xbox One X (Scorpio Ed.) Skip Ahead Alpha

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Graelock Win User

Anyone else having a hard time pre-loading their download code for their Guardians Limited Collectors edition?

Mine eventually had the installable packs listed separately in my Games And Apps section. They did not auto install. Right good scare, that. My only outstanding issue, is my Gamestop pre-order code, which I claimed through Xbox.com, the content never showed
    up on my Xbox. I had the Xbox in sleep mode, over the night and the downloads still aren't there. I only have the Deluxe DLC that I later installed after the game downloaded, as being the only Halo 5 game data. The only reason why I claimed my GS code online,
    is because it's much easier to type on keyboard.
  3. Maricourt Win User

Halo 5 guardians free play days

I had the same problem, but Halo 5 is now appearing in the ready to install section of my games & apps.
  4. Viperious97 Win User

Halo Infinite launches in Task Manager but won't open a Window

Only Halo, I've got over 10 games installed on the Xbox App and all of them work but Halo Infinite
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Halo Reach Legendary content don't appears in the download list.

Hi, all addons you have for Halo Reach can be downloaded by moving to Halo Reach in my games and apps, press the menu button on the controller, and select manage game, all the add-on should then show ready to be installed. Select them and start the downloads.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Halo 5: Guardians, Voices of War REQ pack MixPot

Hi there Enrico, thanks for reaching out.

If you check your
    Order History
    when signed into your account and see the Halo 5 Guardians- Voices of War REQ Pack, that means it was applied to your account.

If it's not already installed, you can install it by going to My Games & Apps>Halo 5: Guardians>Manage Content>Ready to Install.
Thema:

My Games and Apps Only Shows Halo 5 as Installed

1. My Games and Apps Only Shows Halo 5 as Installed - Similar Threads - Games Apps Shows

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  5. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?: On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from...
  8. xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.: I've noticed it once I've logged in on my surface. IDK if it's because it's a 2in1 pc, but I can't see the full library. is there any way to get the normal Xbox app? [img]...
  9. Xbox app not showing all game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not showing all game pass games: Hello,\ I am using the windows xbox app, it is up to date. I notice that when I select "My Library", it lists all the games I own, and while it does have an option "on game pass", it practically...
  10. Showing Xbox game list on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Showing Xbox game list on PC app: Hello. I want to make this suggestion, let's see if can go on. Our Xbox game list, when u don't have a capture card on your console everything becomes harder. So, in order to avoid buying an...