My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

Discus and support My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Woose Brayne, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Woose Brayne
    Woose Brayne Guest

My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no longer have access to the email to confirm ownership. I now have a new EA account that I can manage but can't link it to my gamertag because of the old one. And EA and their "customer support" are unwilling (not unable, but unwilling) to assist. I can verify my Xbox account and current EA account but am unable to verify the old one so they refuse to delete or unlink it. Solutions?

:)

Woose Brayne, Aug 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: