My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad

Discus and support My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old gamertag was G Spot Killa 28 And it got force changed after i had the tag for like 2 years. suddenly some kids wanna report me because i ***... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by On My EH Game, Jun 17, 2014.

1. My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad

My old gamertag was G Spot Killa 28 And it got force changed after i had the tag for like 2 years. suddenly some kids wanna report me because i *** them in Titanfall and now i got some *** name and i have to pay 10$ to change it when it used to be free.
    WTF!?! There isn't even any swear words and half of the little kids who play xbox don't even understand what my gamertag meant and all the adults shouldn't even care so there should have been no reason it got changed. So my question is, why should i pay 10$
    for little kids who want to cry about a game?!?!

:)

On My EH Game, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    I got banned and it wasn't even me

You can try a Case Review at enforcement.xbox.com but they will most likely still enforce it seeing as how it is your account and he would need your permission to use it therefore his actions are your responsibility.

Wolfie McG, Jun 17, 2014
  3. I got banned and it wasn't even me

Just to add everything that was said already, you are responsible for your account at all times. Its not you that is getting banned its your account that was use to commit a violation for Et does not know if it was you or not using the account.

JerrminRangwani, Jun 17, 2014
  4. My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad

ScaryCub161913 hey there My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad :)

That is a sexually descriptive gamertag, which is why I imaging it was changed. The service is open for children and adults alike so I am sure that you can appreciate that there should be no room for profanity. If you have any questions about your forced
    gamertag change then you can do so via posting in the below forum section. A member of the PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there with more information. Please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published, so
    you may not see your thread appear straight away.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I suggest checking out the
    Terms of Use
    and the
    Code of Conduct
    so that you know what the rules are when continuing to use the Xbox LIVE service.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 17, 2014
  5. I Shouldn't have to spend any money to change something Xbox did. When i'm playing an M rated game like call of duty or something where people are screaming Out *** this and *** that and I have G spot in my gamertag and suddenly its profanity... I understand
    if they give me the ability to change it for free then i woudn't care to change it but it's straight up retarted that I need to pay money to change a gamertag that doesn't have any thing wrong with it. I've been supporting xbox since the original and had this
    HIGH PROFANITY GAMERTAG for a long time and suddenly now it's a problem. All I get are laughs from players.

On My EH Game, Jun 17, 2014
  6. Thank you for the response My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad :)

I understand your frustration but that is an M rated game on an E rated service. When you play an adult game, you are still expected to abide by the rules you agreed to when you signed up to Xbox LIVE. With that being said, if you hear profane language or
    unacceptable behaviour then you should report it. The PET will investigate the complaint and take any action necessary. You can access the complaint tool via a persons profile.

There was a time were users would be issued free gamertag changes but this was revoked and the 'pay-to-change' system was put into place after a randomly generated gamertag was issued to an offending user. I cant say for certain but I imagine it was revoked
    because many users just changed their gamertags to another offensive gamertag.

The new system means that people are less likely to create offensive gamertags when they know that they may ultimately have to pay for another change in the future.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 17, 2014
  7. Next time dont try to look cool by picking a "Sexual" Gamertag or any other type of Gamertag that Violates the Gamertag Law

Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429C-97C2-6F37D077DD60, Jun 17, 2014
  8. My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad

how about I got my money back for my new gamertag change and how about you grow some balls.

On My EH Game, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Thank you for the response :)

I understand your frustration but that is an M rated game on an E rated service. When you play an adult game, you are still expected to abide by the rules you agreed to when you signed up to Xbox LIVE. With that being said, if you hear profane language or
    unacceptable behaviour then you should report it. The PET will investigate the complaint and take any action necessary. You can access the complaint tool via a persons profile.

There was a time were users would be issued free gamertag changes but this was revoked and the 'pay-to-change' system was put into place after a randomly generated gamertag was issued to an offending user. I cant say for certain but I imagine it was revoked
    because many users just changed their gamertags to another offensive gamertag.

The new system means that people are less likely to create offensive gamertags when they know that they may ultimately have to pay for another change in the future.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  10. On My EH Game Win User

I Shouldn't have to spend any money to change something Xbox did. When i'm playing an M rated game like call of duty or something where people are screaming Out *** this and *** that and I have G spot in my gamertag and suddenly its profanity... I understand
    if they give me the ability to change it for free then i woudn't care to change it but it's straight up retarted that I need to pay money to change a gamertag that doesn't have any thing wrong with it. I've been supporting xbox since the original and had this
    HIGH PROFANITY GAMERTAG for a long time and suddenly now it's a problem. All I get are laughs from players.
  11. On My EH Game Win User

how about I got my money back for my new gamertag change and how about you grow some balls.
  12. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

Next time dont try to look cool by picking a "Sexual" Gamertag or any other type of Gamertag that Violates the Gamertag Law
  13. Mark Sherwood Win User

ScaryCub161913 hey there :)

That is a sexually descriptive gamertag, which is why I imaging it was changed. The service is open for children and adults alike so I am sure that you can appreciate that there should be no room for profanity. If you have any questions about your forced
    gamertag change then you can do so via posting in the below forum section. A member of the PET (Enforcement Team) will respond to you there with more information. Please note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published, so
    you may not see your thread appear straight away.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I suggest checking out the
    Terms of Use
    and the
    Code of Conduct
    so that you know what the rules are when continuing to use the Xbox LIVE service.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

1. My gamertag got change and it wasn't even bad - Similar Threads - gamertag got change

2. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  3. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  4. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  5. I CHANGED GAMERTAG AFTER SOME TIME INVENTORY AND PLACE GOT REPLACED WHY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I CHANGED GAMERTAG AFTER SOME TIME INVENTORY AND PLACE GOT REPLACED WHY?: Plz i want to paly with my brother with old inventory and place Plz give back my inventory 77380953-cbe7-40b6-85ed-71da923ae7ee
  6. My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end: Hi my gamertag is in my old account so when I used the same gamertag on my new one I got the numbers at the end but then I changed my old account gamertag and deleted it but I still have the...
  7. I got charged twice for my gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged twice for my gamertag change: [img] got charged for the same thing twice at 2 different times, i just want my refund 9534e54b-b9d1-42b5-bb06-817b42cfde4e
  8. Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a new gamertag a week and a half ago but it shows below my old one when you view my...: About a week and a half ago I bought a new gamertag, it shows up in games but on my profile it shows my old gamertag but my new one just underneath and when I join a party my friends see my old...
  9. i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed.: i changed my gamertag last night and got charged for it but my name has not changed. i have changed my name over 10 times and it always changes immediately but this time it didnt so i dont know...
  10. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag: Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it fb303e6f-5f52-4a5a-b9c3-f5c12192dac7