My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same

Discus and support My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to change my gamertag! The system adds some numbers automatically even with availability, which is a little annoying, but i don't really mind... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oofer gang, Jun 20, 2023.

1. oofer gang
    oofer gang Guest

My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same

I tried to change my gamertag! The system adds some numbers automatically even with availability, which is a little annoying, but i don't really mind paying the fee to change it. The problem arises when i try to change my gamertag.

I guess theres like usernames, but it doesn't let me change what shows up on the games that I play. Just lets me change the display name.

I think this thread is the most similar to my problem, but the question still derailed into a different thing so i don't know what to do My gamertag and username(?) Is different. How do I change it so that theyre the same :(

I can SEE that i can change my gamertag in the costumizs profile tabz but once i press on the little pencil icon it goes back to asking me to change the display name that i dont use in game!!

:)

oofer gang, Jun 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: