My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

Discus and support My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KodyBennett, May 4, 2019.

1. KodyBennett
    KodyBennett Guest

So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it reviewed, but it said I am not eligible. I want my picture back
    and I don't believe it breaks any rules. How should I proceed?

[Mod Removed Image - Inappropriate]

Pls help me get my picture back My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC? :( i beg. is only a squidward tentacles (wow. today is spongebob's 20th anniversary too and I can't even respect the show bc of enforcement team)

:)

KodyBennett, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Kody,

If you upload an inappropriate custom image it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery for a specific period (typically 24 hours) as the Ambassadors
    have clearly stated.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)
    In addition, a case review would not be possible if your suspension/ban is only 24 hours long.

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming!
  3. RaM5eS Win User

I'm afraid you definitely have to change your gamerpic, since it doesnt represent the real squidward character.
  4. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Please refrain from demeaning others in your posts (referring to the swine comments among other things). This is also a violation of the Code of Conduct and punishable by the enforcement team. I do understand you are frustrated about losing your gamerpic,
    however, the enforcement team doesn't hand out suspensions lightly. They take consideration of both sides and judge accordingly. And if you're not eligible for a case review, there is nothing else you can do but move on. After your 1 day suspension is lifted,
    I would highly recommend not using the banned picture again. This only sets you up to get another suspension and even a possible ban from custom gamerpics.
  5. KodyBennett Win User

I see how an uncultured swine who knows nothing about Spongebob could see Squidward Tentacles' nose as a penis, even though it's not. Perhaps the enforcement team is located in Europe, where there is no Spongebob?
  6. CountryBoy1197 Win User

Unfortunately All you can do is submit a review. The enforcement team will then take another look and make a final decision about the photo.
Thema:

1. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC? - Similar Threads - gamerpic was removed

2. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  7. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  8. gamerpic strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamerpic strike: i have been give 1 on one acc and 2 on my other for changing a gamerpic and it came with no warning saying that the picture is not allowed i feel if the gamerpic is not good to use xbox should...
  9. How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC: So on Xbox360 you can change your gamerpicture that has your avatar doing poses in a blue background, etc. I want to download the one i have on 360 on PC but i don't know how. Is it possible? Even...
  10. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...