My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

Discus and support My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JAWA king, Jan 11, 2024.

1. JAWA king
    JAWA king Guest

My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to

*** Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Gamertags and personalization***

:)

JAWA king, Jan 11, 2024
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Profile picture

3. Jesse E' Win User

Suitable profile picture

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Yes, If your gamerpic violates the terms and conditions you will get banned/suspended.

You can see the rules on gamerpics on the Xbox Community Standards page here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I can’t customize my xbox profile

5. Tomm_A Win User

My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to

Hello JAWA king,

Thank you for your prompt response.

By the way, are you uploading custom image for your gamerpic? Is your account managed by parent or organizer under Xbox Family settings app?

Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team. If you are a child account, you will not be able to upload a custom image because it is only available for adult Microsoft account.

For your reference, see: Change your Xbox gamerpic | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. JAWA king Win User

Hello ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your gamerpic was banned repeatedly even without violating the Xbox Community Standard. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to set your proper expectation that Xbox enforcement is solely handled by our Xbox Enforcement team and community and live support won't be able to assist any Enforcement action. What we can do to help is providing you related information guide you on how to submit case review if the suspension is eligible for a case review appeal.

There could be several reasons why your gamerpic got banned. Xbox has a set of community standards that all users must follow to ensure that the network is fun and safe for everyone. These standards prohibit the use of offensive imagery, such as content that harms or harasses other people, nudity and sexual content, references to illegal drugs or activities, and depictions of real-world violence or excessive violence and gore. If Xbox discovers the presence of offensive imagery, the imagery is removed and your profile is temporarily prohibited from sharing additional imagery (typically for 24 hours). Repeat or egregious violations might result in lengthier suspensions.

When you engage with the Xbox community, we always recommend leaving a positive impact. Whatever imagery you choose, it’s important to make sure that that imagery doesn’t cause harm or disrupt others on the Xbox network. If you believe that your gamerpic ban was issued in error, you can check if your suspension is eligible for a Case review. You can check the article below which will provide you what custom images are acceptable and considered offensive including game clips and screenshots. See: Protecting players from offensive imagery | Xbox Support

You can also check how to submit a case review provided in the link if your suspension is eligible to a case review appeal.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Sincerely,

Tomm_A
    The annoying thing is, is that I can't submit a case review and when I appealed to see what was wrong with the picture all that happend was that it got denied with no further reasoning
Thema:

1. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does... - Similar Threads - gamerpic got banned

2. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  3. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  4. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  5. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  6. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  7. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  8. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...