My gamer tag was ha led last night I need my proper one ba k

Discus and support My gamer tag was ha led last night I need my proper one ba k in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamer tag was hacked last night I need my proper one back please can you help b272a747-88a2-4d6a-821f-5498de5e3172 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FerrousLemur, Feb 27, 2023.

1. FerrousLemur
    FerrousLemur Guest

My gamer tag was hacked last night I need my proper one back please can you help

:)

FerrousLemur, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello FerrousLemur, if someone changed your Gamertag it has to be done from your account, and it may have been compromised

If you think it has been compromised follow the procedures below.

Secure your account after you've been hacked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Regarding Gamertag unfortunately it will not be possible to recover the previous name.
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

Changing license plates

Changed the color of tag last night on one my cars to yellow on blue. I see if my wife has to set something on ifruit.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Fallout 4 mods coming Tuesday 31st

Oh my Goth! Someone has changed her gamer tag...that's just Kwazy (With a K.). Lol.

Peace, J.R.
  5. HuntingBump8865 Win User

Fixing the Quit Ban 101

Hello my name is Reginald Johnson gamer tag , I love playing Madden 25,but what I do not like is people that quit in the middle of games. Most recent was guy with
    gamer tag K J mill25 and the score was Titans 41 Bears 37 and he quit on the last play of the game ! I LIKE SEEING THE POST GAME ,but when people quit you miss all the details from the
    game including stats.Something serious needs to be done.
  6. SweetFawn883720 Win User

Gamer tag changed!!

But why now? It has been my gamer tag for the last 5 years?
Thema:

1. My gamer tag was ha led last night I need my proper one ba k - Similar Threads - gamer tag was

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  5. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  6. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  9. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  10. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...