My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT.

Discus and support My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamer tag is . Each time i lig in it signs me in under Quang666#544. I've had the same gamer tag for 12 yrs. And, each time i let g in it ligs me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iconic239, Apr 8, 2020.

1. iconic239
    iconic239 Guest

My gamer tag is . Each time i lig in it signs me in under Quang666#544. I've had the same gamer tag for 12 yrs. And, each time i let g in it ligs me iut saying tgat someones sn. Ive changed my password on xbox, google, and microsoft. Can
    someone please tell me what the heck to do to recover my gamer tag back

:)

iconic239, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Bobbyaga Win User

Hey mate, are you sure that you did not do anything that would be against Xbox Guidelines?
  3. iconic239 Win User

that has to be it. I was playing Apex and messaged my team after i got knocked. Needless to say it was not good
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

If you ever want to make sure no one has logged into your account you can check here for safety reasons.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026645/microsoft-account-check-the-recent-sign-in-activity
  5. AridLizard Win User

that doesn't look like a forced GT change made by Enforcement and as you keep getting signed out because someone else is signing in I would guess that your account has been compromised and someone else knows your log in information.

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/compromised-account-solution for all the
    information needed and steps to take to protect your account.

you can also use the Contact Us button on that page to request a call from Support so that you can talk to Support staff and explain that your GT was changed by someone who hacked into your account.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

It might be due to a Forced Gamertag change by the Enforcement team. Although, I'm not exactly sure why since your original Gamertag isn't offensive, in my opinion. Anyways, here is the section from the Enforcement site:

Forced Gamertag Changes

When a forced Gamertag change is imposed, the system automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the affected account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the standard Gamertag change process. However, the Gamertag that received the forced change will remain unobtainable.

A forced Gamertag change may be issued if a Gamertag visually resembles, sound likes, represents, hints at, abbreviates, or otherwise insinuates any of the following:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo#sub-topic0-2
Thema:

1. My gamer tag was changed to Quang666#554. I NEVER DID THAT. - Similar Threads - gamer tag was

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag greyed out when try to sign on Xbox live: I have a Xbox 360 when I try to sign in to play black ops 2 when I click xbox live for multiplayer the gamertag pops up and won't let me click on it cause its greyed out and also when I do sign...
  5. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  6. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  9. My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one gamer tag isn’t the same as my xbox 360 gamer tag. is there any way i can...: i recently changed my gamertag on the 360 and it didn’t change on the xbox one. how can i fix this or is there a way to fix it be8619c2-63f0-4010-bf06-22a87e06630c
  10. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...