My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false.

Discus and support My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning and my gamer tag was LovelyJoey79263 not RobbieBlumpkinn. I got a message from Xbox saying it was enforced to be removed because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bo0onk, Jul 10, 2017.

1. bo0onk
    bo0onk Guest

I woke up this morning and my gamer tag was LovelyJoey79263 not RobbieBlumpkinn. I got a message from Xbox saying it was enforced to be removed because it was inappropriate or related to drugs. In my opinion Robbie blumpkinn is just a name and in no way
    is inappropriate. Can my name please be changed back or at least give me a free name change because I don't want to pay $10 due to a false enforcement. And I currently don't like the name I was given.

:)

bo0onk, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Eweseye
    Eweseye Guest
    I have been falsley reported.

I believe I have been falsely reported. My gamer tag is , and I have an avoid me status however my reports include gamer tag, which is completely ridiculous, cheating, which is also completely false and bad sportsmanship. I believe these are reports
    from opponents who are just salty or angry. I would like my avoid me reputation to be removed as I cannot play me games, and also the people who falsely reported me to be punished.

Eweseye, Jul 10, 2017
  3. False suspension

My Gamer-tag is: GamerTypez and I believe I was suspended for a false reason. I would like for this to be an investigation, as I have done nothing against the guide lines for communication, or any other things to be reported from. I should be "un-suspended".
    I believe i was suspended with out any validation. Please contact me at my main email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

MaritalString90, Jul 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Lucifuhr Win User

I was falsely reported of cheating?

My gamer tag was recently falsely reported for hacking, is there anyway I can get this ban lifted or removed?
  7. SouthernFaun430 Win User

Recover my gamer tag help.

No My gamer tag is ok. My console its banned. and I only used false Ms points.
  8. XBanishedSoulsX Win User

My Gamer Tag was changed without my consent

Daft Badger ,

Can you tell me why my gamer tag has been changed it was "Pimpmesiah". After reading it, I don't believe that goes against your code of conduct. Can I get an explanation please.... and also i think if the Xbox Enforcement Team if going to do this type
    of thing they should at least give you one free gamer tag. Not to Mention the name that my gamer tag was switched to is very insulting to me. "Fluffykid301260"
  9. ANUBIS_NYC Win User

Why Did I Receive A Suspension For A Completely Innocuous Screenshot?

This is a serious problem.

I’m reporting this practice of Microsoft Enforcement to the BBB. I believe it is likely disgruntled Microsoft Enforcement workers searching for people they encounter on social media. They find the gamer tag of people they encounter on social media and file a wrongful suspension.

That’s the only rational reason for all of these wrongful suspensions. If it’s not Microsoft Enforcement workers deliberately suspending users - its faulty detection software.

It’s not far fetched to believe a Microsoft Enforcement worker sees a post on Twitter they disagree with, if that user has any media that can help the employee discover their gamer tag that’s all the worker needs to find a screenshot and tag for breach of community guidelines.

It’s petty behavior - because I have the screenshot that I was suspended for (see my first post) and there is nothing offensive about it - it’s just an ordinary screenshot of gameplay. I don’t engage in any behavior that would warrant a suspension.

I don’t play online or chat with anyone ever nor do I have a desire to, which is why I believe the Microsoft Enforcement employee targeted me from social media. They discovered my gamer tag and since I only take screenshots - they chose a random screenshot for the baseless suspension of my account.
Thema:

1. My gamer tag got enforced to be removed, and I believe it's false. - Similar Threads - gamer tag got

2. Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an Xbox one s but it’s not letting me use my gamer tag from my old Xbox 360: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot. I had a gamertag. I stopped playing over the years, but I just got an Xbox one S and for some reason when I log in to my account it won’t let me use that old...
  3. I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation...: I paid for my gamer tag be changed it’s been about 10 days now I’ve got confirmation through email that’ll be changed and nothing has changed? a8ccf402-4469-4236-90bb-6450ef4a6c86
  4. Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Force name change and now I got someone trying to sell me the gamer tag back: Hey guys, weird thing happened…my gamertag got force name changed from Bait to bigkitten#695386, and I got some guy on instagram named [mod removed] trying to sell me the name back? I checked on...
  5. Gamer tag got hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag got hacked.: My gamer tag somehow got changed so on Xmas eve i spend 10 in Xbox credit to change it back. Called Microsoft today and after 36min on hold he talks for a few minutes then hangs up. What should I...
  6. i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need a free gamer tag chang i never got one: i need a free gamer tag chang because i never got one 385e629a-ed93-4c17-8073-0a67adc9286c
  7. Gamer tag got changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag got changed: Someone changed my gamer tag from HeavyMetalPinas to HappyBunny, but I don't know how they did it. I just went onto my Xbox and my gamer tag was changed. I couldn't change it back to the original...
  8. My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed but when I sign in it says I have a perfect account: my Gamertag was changed after having it for over a year. When I contacted support they said because of some case thing but when I log into my account it says I have a perfect record no where for...
  9. My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gamer tag got changed randomly: So my account out of no were got changed from [Mod Removed] to something like sillyfawn180091. I was sent a message from Xbox in my messages that it hadn’t followed one of the rules of gamer tags...
  10. My gamer tag got changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag got changed?: Yesterday I had used my Xbox One in the afternoon, left, and when I got home and turned it back on it took me through all of the initial startup steps (power mode, account, privacy, etc.). So I...