My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

Discus and support My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chloe Ferreira, Dec 29, 2023.

1. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app, it says I only have 175 or something like that. Hopefully this makes any sense, I really don't know how to explain it

:)

Chloe Ferreira, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gamerscore or Rewards points? Gamerscore has no monetary value and can't be used for gift cards. Rewards points can be. Make sure you're looking at the correct numbers.
  3. q TOONAMI p Win User

Xbox Music Won't Play on IOS 7

Why isn't this problem solved yet? My iPhone won't even let me sign into my account from the app and I just started my trial membership. I'm not even gonna wait two weeks for this to get fixed. If I can't use my mobile service to stream the music then I
    won't use the app and I will cancel my membership. I have been on xbox for 7 years now. My first account got hacked/stolen and when you all recovered it, you erased my gamer score. I was planning to get the $99 membership. Fix this.
  4. NERO Bevatio Win User

Achievments synchronisation failed Xbox App Windows 10 and Forza Horizon 3

They could easily stop that bug with an manually sync option. So that i can decide to sync my achievments with the XBOX APP on my Windows PC.

That would work great, beceause every gamer can decide whenever they need to look at theire achievments on the app. just a litte checkbox that confirmes, sync my score ingame with my XBOX APP. Beceause if u go ingame to your progress and look inside every
    single action is written to the game and its 100% correct. Why isn´t that possible to sync these stats to the app by an option to manually sync. Please help this is really **** !!!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Changing Emails

I found that strange, do you mean that your gamer score and achievements doesn’t appear ?

Can you double check this using the Xbox mobile app or the Xbox.com website? (For this once you sign in with your account > click on the little picture with your gamertag > Xbox profile)
  6. CompTIA Win User

gamerscore didn't add up.

I tried doing it on my Xbox One it didn't work, but I was able to solve the issue using my 360, it re-synced to the correct gamer score some how. Thanks for the suggestions though
Thema:

1. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app - Similar Threads - gamer score won't

2. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  3. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  4. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  5. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  6. Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no...: Nothing is loading at all, not even my profile. No profile picture, no gamer score no nothing. Everything sgone on the account. What do I do? 1294b9f9-33b4-46c6-9845-102ec8b32c73
  7. any way to get the gamer tag of a 0 gamer score account that is perma offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    any way to get the gamer tag of a 0 gamer score account that is perma offline?: been trying to ask this person if I could get there gt for a while and they never respond or appear online. Isn’t using the account on pc or Xbox because of the zero gamer score and open profile...
  8. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  9. I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t see my or my friends achievements on the Xbox app but I can see my gamer score: I can’t see any achievements but I could a few days ago what can I do? b1eb0424-3f13-41b3-9a92-1d9b144ac5be
  10. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...