My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

Discus and support My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake Utley, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Jake Utley
    Jake Utley Guest

My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were reporting it because they did not agree with it it is literally just a political view I am queer everybody in my house is queer I feel like if it was Donald Trump it would have been okay

:)

Jake Utley, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for over 6 months and survived multiple reports then was suddenly removed and I received a coms ban

Hello Jake Utley,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We totally understand how you are feeling right now and how importance to unban your account for you to get back online. To be honest, I have been in your position in that past. Good thing that, you were able to share it to us right away, I would love to take this opportunity to share helpful actions regarding this concern we have.

Just to set proper expectation, it's important to note that Xbox account bans are usually the result of violating the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. This can include cheating, harassment, or other inappropriate behavior. Microsoft has strict guidelines for gamer pics and other personalization options to ensure that they are appropriate for all users. Thus, Forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

These guidelines can be found in the Xbox Code of Conduct, which you can read here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

Based on what you've described, it's possible that your gamer pic was flagged by the system or by other users as inappropriate or offensive, which led to its removal and the coms ban.

In cases like this, it appears that the best course of action that we can take is to proceed checking for the option to file an appeal for the actions lifted on your account. To do that, see the following:

1. Go to the Xbox Support website to check for the enforcement action.

2. There, you can check to see if you have the option to file an appeal for the action lifted on the account

3. Make sure to provide accurate details upon the request so, they can proceed with investigating the accounts activity and determine the rightful action to be taken.

You can check this link for your reference: How to submit a case review | Enforcement

In the meantime, I suggest that you choose a different gamer pic that complies with the Xbox Code of Conduct to avoid any further issues.

You may also want to check these helpful links:

Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Xbox enforcement action FAQ

Change your Xbox gamerpic

I hope this information helps you get your Xbox account gamerpic and com issues. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for over 6 months and survived multiple reports then was suddenly removed and I received a coms ban

Hello Jake Utley,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CarloCapurso Win User

Gamer Pictures on Xbox one to 360

I meant the ability to remove xb1 gamer pics if you remove your xb1 gamer pic it goes to your 360 gamer pic
  5. FDS Spawn Win User

i do not have access to the beta forums

I can't access the beta forums either, and after I got on the beta my gamer pic appears as a picture in picture using my gamer pic as a smaller pic in the upper left corner of the square, but it uses someone else's gamerpic as the larger pic :(
  6. Beans_578 Win User

Can't see anyone's custom gamerpic

I’m having the same issue at the moment, I logged onto my Xbox the other day and my custom gamer pic has been removed and all my friends have default gamer pics, my friends can still see my custom gamer pic but I can’t see anyones

Edit: I restarted my console and I can see my custom gamer pic but no one elses
Thema:

1. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for... - Similar Threads - gamer pic was

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...: I updated my gamer pic yesterday, but it’s just a pic of my face. There’s nothing wrong with it, please help 0a530965-13d6-40f3-8032-82e4fda91b66
  6. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  7. Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?: So, I changed my default gamer pic to a different one as a joke with my friends, but now I want to change it back to what it was before. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in the defaults. It's...
  8. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  9. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?: Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here? I am also unable to submit an appeal....
  10. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e