My gamepass redeem is still suspended.

Discus and support My gamepass redeem is still suspended. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xvzt, Dec 26, 2023.

1. xvzt
    xvzt Guest

Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am getting really tired of it. I would like if someone with power could look into it so I can enjoy gamepass.

:)

2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello xvzt, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through due to the suspension, you should know that For cases of BAN/SUSPENSION the only link to see the status of the ban and file a possible appeal is the following: http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that Support cannot assist in cases of banned accounts (Ban/Suspension) nor can an appeal of a temporary ban be filed.

If your account was temporarily suspended, unfortunately this cannot be appealed, so you will have to wait for the suspension to end.

I know it's uncomfortable but nothing can be done with the suspensions, you have to wait until it's over. Now if you still want to contact support you can do so here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. Mason Gray1 Win User

My discord nitro code for gamepass won’t work.

It says that was already redeemed. But when i first redeemed it it didn’t but it still didn’t give me gamepass.
  4. Kingpn69 Win User

Why isn't my Auto-Redeem working?

Since they fixed my issue, now I can’t cancel it.

You know what’s funny though? They kept saying that you must have auto renewal on for your gamepass through a credit card for the auto redeem to work.

I have been trying to cancel my gamepass auto redeem myself and with support for over a month because I want to switch to auto redeem for the gift card as I have 1 years worth of gamepass now. I cancelled the auto renewal and it still went through!!!!! This just goes to show what they say is BS and how terrible support has been.

I still can’t cancel my auto redeem (34 days and counting) They box that’s below says redeem reward and when clicked on, it crashes to the dashboard. I don’t have the option to cancel. I also tried to turn on auto redeem for the gift card and that says an error occurred. (That’s because auto redeem is on gamepass)

No matter what I try, nothing works and support has been abysmal unfortunately.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox gamę pass

No you can't redeem the 1 month trial after purchasing GamePass. Also, if you redeem the trial code prior to purchasing GamePass and you purchase GamePass it will replace the trial and you will lose what days are left on the trial.
  6. RaeganHarris Win User

Had a 12 month gold card gifted to me on Christmas, but my console and the website both say the subscription ends in July, why?

It was a 12 month gold card, I had gamepass before I redeemed the gold card so it should have just added the 12 months to my gamepass
Thema:

1. My gamepass redeem is still suspended. - Similar Threads - gamepass redeem still

2. It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate: I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me codes or anything. Please help me...
  3. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  4. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  5. I cannot redeem a gamepass reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a gamepass reward: There is this reward I wish to redeem, it cost about 3,000 points. When I press redeem on my console it says it will send me an email and I never get anything. I know I'm using the right account....
  6. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  7. Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem the 3 dollar gift card from gamepass so how do I fix it: Everytime I hit redeem it says it does but it never takes my points or adds the funds e2ba82b1-144f-46aa-941b-b1e49f340257
  8. Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways: I am 13 years old and i want the 3 month FREE XBOX GAMEPASS but they said that i need a payment method, Is there any other way i can redeem without payment method because i am LITERALLY JUST A KID...
  9. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  10. Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem PC Gamepass on Microsoft rewards: Was saving up points only to find out I can't redeem any rewards. And to reset my security info it takes a whole MONTH. Im wondering if theres any way I can redeem my reward without waiting this...