My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

Discus and support My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh eakins, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Josh eakins
    Josh eakins Guest

My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I bought the gamepass despite my subscription being active and suddenly as well the gamepass app doesn't recognize my console

:)

Josh eakins, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Jay-W09 Win User

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey! There is currently an outage affecting Xbox Cloud Gaming. You may have trouble starting cloud games or be unexpectedly disconnected from a game after it begins. This is currently being investigated.

You can check the status of Xbox Network services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. chris mulcahy Win User

Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?

Thank you for the reply. However the only issue with this is that the game I'm trying to launch through cloud doesn't have the cloud icon in my library but it does when I look at it through the gamepass store. In my library instead of showing the gamepass and cloud icon it just shows the name of the game and "owned"
  5. MilenMijalkovic Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate with family

They can as long as they are on gamepass not EA play Ubisoft or cloud

You have to.select from the generic gamepass library or ready to install

Not fro. The seperate lists like ea playor cloud
    Well it doesn't work for them, not even with the game pass games
  6. Ladis007cz Win User

I am receiving the error code 0x80070002 when trying to play Starfield on my PC

Hi. For ten days, it worked as I described. But last Saturday it again reported error 0x80070002. And your procedure doesn't help either. I don't want to download 140 GB (Starfield) again! But what annoys me even more, the same error is now being reported by another GamePass game, Forza Horizon 5... And it's about the same size! Only Forza Horizon 3 works for me, which I bought though. So I guess the problem is just the GamePass games. I pay GamePass and I can't use it :-( Help me!
Thema:

1. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help - Similar Threads - gamepass store suddenly

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  4. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  5. Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass?: Where are saved games stored for Railway Empire 2 on PC/Gamepass? I've tried c\users\username\My Documents and other locations in there. I've tried appdata. I've tried all the usual spots. I've...
  6. If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you pre-order Starfield deluxe upgrade on the Xbox store, can you use that with Gamepass?: Saw the deluxe upgrade for $30, if you buy that, can that be used with the standard edition that comes with Gamepass? 2653a2d3-2ccc-4f0b-a12f-ffa72d7ee29f
  7. Laggy Xbox Menu , Gamepass , Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy Xbox Menu , Gamepass , Store: Hello so now i cant download anything my xbox series x is laggy i cant do anything it started today i dont know why i got it 9 months ago so now i have this problem with it...
  8. Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game on Microsoft Store won't launch, get error saying I need gamepass.: I bought and own Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft store in 2018. I have played it for years, but now I get the error "Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try...
  9. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  10. Does Xbox gamepass store icloud saves for valheim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox gamepass store icloud saves for valheim?: I was playing Valheim for many months utilizing "cloud saves." my SSD drive which was my boot drive failed. SO I had to re-install windows to get my machine running again. I thought when i logged...