my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...

Discus and support my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having problems downloading add ons for my game, and trying to get the update to work for almost a month. I've been through everything i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ODST MASTER1999, Oct 22, 2016.

1. my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...

I've been having problems downloading add ons for my game, and trying to get the update to work for almost a month. I've been through everything i possibly can to fix it on my side. finally got add ons to download and tried the update, and got a message
    saying its not my connection; xbox service/ network is having issues. please fix whatever is going on, on your side please. i would really like to update my game so i can actually play it sometime this month.

:)

ODST MASTER1999, Oct 22, 2016
  2. outboundliam
    outboundliam Guest
    Cannot update xbox 360 properly

Dude, my xbox had an update and when I go to update it it won't let me because of my intaernet connecting to xbox live... What should I do to fix it...

Status code: 3F4A - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 045D.

Someone please help

outboundliam, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Pennies357
    Pennies357 Guest
    Can someone fix my rep

My reputation is horrible on my account and it won't let me play on live anymore. i can't connect to any game because my rep is bad. please help me fix this. My gamer tag is Rovers.

Pennies357, Oct 22, 2016
  4. LaNextNotch Win User

Error code 80151909

Just about 5 minutes ago I got this also for all of my accounts that I had live on! Both did NOT WORK!!! Are they doing an update because it won't even let me on my Xbox at all? Xbox live give me an update or something to help this be fixed!!!
  5. outboundliam Win User

Cannot update xbox 360 properly

Dude, my xbox had an update and when I go to update it it won't let me because of my intaernet connecting to xbox live... What should I do to fix it...

Status code: 3F4A - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007 - 045D.

Someone please help
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Gaming Services Bug

Thanks for sharing all of this, my friend!

Would you please confirm that the Gaming services are showing on the Services list on Windows?

Press Windows + R. Type services.msc and press Enter.

Search for GameInput Service and Gaming Services.

See if both services' startup type is Automatic.

Also please check if all Xbox services are set to Automatic: Xbox Accessory Management Service, Live Auth Manager, Live Game Save, Live Networking Service.

Let me know how it goes, please.
  7. MagicalMarky42 Win User

service alerts

Why am i paying for something that does not work?

i’m getting a yellow service alert then it is saying “This game requires a connection to Xbox live... what game? Ffs i have did the Xbox test network settings i still not letting me on youtube, seriously thinking of getti g my internet cut because this is
    just not right.
  8. SamuraiDoughnut Win User

Connected to Xbox Live- Games say I am NOT connected to Xbox Live

Mine says the network connection is fine but it won't let me do anything not netflix or Hulu or games I play offline it keeps saying I need to connect to Xbox live but my test network and test multiplayer say I should be able to use all service's
Thema:

my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...

1. my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ... - Similar Threads - game won't let

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. Game Bar won't let me record any program but games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't let me record any program but games: It won't let me post a screenshot, but I get that error message "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or file explorer", I'm not trying to record my desktop or anything, I'm...
  4. My external storage won't let me play games from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage won't let me play games from it: Since I got my new xbox series x my external storage won't let me play games off it like I downloaded far cry 6 onto my external storage since my internal is full so I click on it and it come up...
  5. RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 won't let me play story mode even though I own the full game.: I recently purchased RDR2 on the Xbox store, the version that includes both story mode and online. I am confident it isn't just the online version. I installed it on my Xbox Series X - the file...
  6. Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Won't let me play EA Games: Hello, I just recently started Game Sharing with my Friend. My Friend is the one with Xbox Game Pass and we Game Share so I can get access to the game library that Xbox Game Pass has. Since he has...
  7. Won't let me play my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play my games: When igned into my account I try to launch a game or go to the microsoft store it says network problem(0x80832003) but the network is fine can launch YouTube ect. When I sign into my son's account...
  8. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  9. I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...: I've been trying to install games on the (D:) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (C:) drive. Does anyone know why it's doing this?...
  10. Won't let me format for games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me format for games and apps: I have a Seagate game drive for 2 terabytes that is cleaned of everything but it doesn't want to connect to my xbox for formating games and apps it works perfectly fine for media but not the...