my game won't install and the error code isn't valid

Discus and support my game won't install and the error code isn't valid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried installing final fantasy XV, but the installation keeps stopping. The error code I got is 0x87E00064, but it says it's not valid. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HalfwayEHARTZ, Dec 24, 2016.

1. my game won't install and the error code isn't valid

I tried installing final fantasy XV, but the installation keeps stopping. The error code I got is 0x87E00064, but it says it's not valid. Please help.

:)

HalfwayEHARTZ, Dec 24, 2016
  2. agtjamesb007
    agtjamesb007 Guest
    Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

No error codes. It just says this code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code.

agtjamesb007, Dec 24, 2016
  3. xRazorbladex
    xRazorbladex Guest
    I got this code to download Forza Horizon and it won't download

When you say it won't download, can you be more specific.

Does the code not say its valid when you redeem it? You are able to redeem the code but the game it self won't install? Is the install staring but not finishing?

xRazorbladex, Dec 24, 2016
  4. agtjamesb007 Win User

Microsoft - $10 Xbox Gift Card (3-Pack) Invalid!

No error codes. It just says this code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code.
  5. Tarmorg Win User

Get more Gears 3 with 160 points

I tried the code on my xbox and it gave me the error the code isn't valid. In the email the code is also all in pink lettering.
  6. xRazorbladex Win User

I got this code to download Forza Horizon and it won't download

When you say it won't download, can you be more specific.

Does the code not say its valid when you redeem it? You are able to redeem the code but the game it self won't install? Is the install staring but not finishing?
  7. xXWiZKiDXx023 Win User

Code redemption error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I have the same error when redeeming the 12 month gold membership code, on My Account page on Xbox live website.

I have tried from the console and website.

Error Message on Xbox 360 cosole: This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code.
  8. Piieraw Win User

Can't redeem 12M subscription code

Yes, I've tried so many times but it still won't work! :(

"This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code."

It doesn't make sense because I'm quite certain I've entered the code correctly..
Thema:

my game won't install and the error code isn't valid

1. my game won't install and the error code isn't valid - Similar Threads - game won't install

2. Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't play ANY of newly installed games: I got my daughter an Xbox One and she did everything she normally did with the last one. Everything was going fine. Got games installed. Then it won't actually PLAY ANY OF THE GAMES. Tried...
  3. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  4. I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install games on my (D:) drive but the Xbox app won't let me select it. What can...: I've been trying to install games on the (D:) drive through the Xbox app but when I try to, it doesn't let me select it and defaults back to the (C:) drive. Does anyone know why it's doing this?...
  5. my game was install won't launch after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game was install won't launch after windows update: hello, I have problem with my game that I have install from steam after launch windows update. Before windows update, i play that game like normal. then after windows update, it can't launch. I...
  6. Game won't install, says it's "corrupt"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, says it's "corrupt": A few days ago, Fortnite had an update. It kept saying "Installation stopped" when I tried to update it, which confused me. I decided to uninstall the game and delete the data knowing that it was...
  7. Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services won't install in microsoft store . What should i do?: I am on windows 11 and i have been trying to install xbox Gaming services in the microsoft store app and on the xbox app so i could download minecraft but it keeps giving me Error Code:...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  9. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  10. Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage: So I've spent the past few days trying to install NBA 2k24 Next Gen on my series s. However the download simply cannot go past 32.02 gb (19.8%) no matter what I do. I originally got the game...