My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...

Discus and support My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm unable to use any of the LIVE features it has such as gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BuddyWolfe, Feb 16, 2022.

1. BuddyWolfe
    BuddyWolfe Guest

My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...

My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm unable to use any of the LIVE features it has such as gaming with others. None of it. I contacted support they sent me to you.

:)

BuddyWolfe, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm unable to use any of the LIVE features,

Hi BuddyWolfe! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button  on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Yardie Noh Win User

Xbox One dashboard freezing/console lock-up

I was playing Forza 6 just now and all of a sudden the track started disappearing textures wouldnt load and the game crashed so I went back to the dashboard and the dashboard froze up on me... think I might have to send the console in for repairs.
  4. zombi5555555 Win User

Xbox continually freezing on Minecraft only

Ok, worked for a short amount of time. Was just playing offline, then all of a sudden, BAM! Froze again. I don't think this is the issue.
  5. Chris PharmD Win User

Okay, Skyrim - Levling

Well, I played NV but I stopped because my game froze on me at the very beginning of the game. And the reason is because my Fallout 3 save got corrupted after many many hours... all of a sudden, it just froze. That's a lot of work, man. haha
  6. MichaelNicholas4 Win User

Xbox one keeps Freezing and crashing games!

Yeah I'm having a similar problem a couple days ago me and my brother were playing mkx and all of a sudden the game just froze and my Xbox shut down i restarted my system and the problem seemed to have stopped until recently i was playing the evil within
    2 and my game crashed again same way too what is wrong with my Xbox it's only 6 monhs old
Thema:

1. My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm... - Similar Threads - game shows offline

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  4. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  5. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  6. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  7. Xbox game bar gallery not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing: I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still...
  8. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...