My game says the trial period is over when launched

Discus and support My game says the trial period is over when launched in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch a game it says the trial period is over, I have tried restarting my computer as well as logging out and back into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DevinSantiago, Jun 7, 2021.

1. My game says the trial period is over when launched

Every time I try to launch a game it says the trial period is over, I have tried restarting my computer as well as logging out and back into my account but neither has worked. I have owned the game for more than 4 years and never had this problem.

:)

DevinSantiago, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. elyeselyes1 Win User

when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game
  4. SteadyWolf2000 Win User

Wolfenstein Youngblood Trial not working

I have looked thoroughly over all the info on Bethesda help section for Wolfenstein Youngblood, nothing has helped. It is the Xbox( my dads') that for some reason is trying to launch the full game which requires the disc even though I want it to launch
    the trial version of the game. I already have uninstalled it and reinstalled by clicking the trial on the Xbox Marketplace but that still didn't work. The Bethesda help just says what to do in the game itself, like creating a file. That doesn't help since
    I can't get the trial of the game to launch.
  5. 1JayMax Win User

Can I keep free play games forever

You only get to keep them during the trial period which is usually over a weekend
  6. Super Spartan55 Win User

why was my account suspended?

Hello my gamertag is my account was suspended today I figured it might have been a payment issue but when i try to tag in a code for a trial period it says I already have an account? Please help
Thema:

1. My game says the trial period is over when launched - Similar Threads - game says trial

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  4. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  8. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  9. My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc: My connection is perfectly stable and fast whenever i use it for anything else, videos, music etc, and the same is true for all my other devices, but whenever i load up a game, after a few minutes...
  10. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...