my game says it needs to be bought again (minecraft)

Discus and support my game says it needs to be bought again (minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my game (minecraft) ive been able to play it for some time now and recently it says i need to buy the whole game to play java even though it shows all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elijah brad, Jul 25, 2023.

1. elijah brad
    elijah brad Guest

my game (minecraft) ive been able to play it for some time now and recently it says i need to buy the whole game to play java even though it shows all my instalations when i click on them it sends me to the demo, i really dont wanna buy minecraft again so please help.

:)

elijah brad, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hey, Elijah! Thanks for your reply and sure, take your time.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Elijah. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Did you purchase Minecraft from the Xbox store or through Minecraft.net?

Kindly also open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game and then try installing it here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf....
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Oh, you need to ask your Dad about that, Elijah. If he is sharing the game with you, he needs to sign in to his account then launch the Microsoft Store app and sign in with the account that owns and wants to share the entitlement. At the upper right corner of the screen click the ellipses button (…) and select Settings then scroll to Offline Permissions and toggle it to On. You can check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. elijah brad Win User

i will try that and i will report back if it works or not :)
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Your Dad needs to sign in to his account then launch the Microsoft Store app and sign in with the account that owns and wants to share the entitlement. At the upper right corner of the screen click the ellipses button (…) and select Settings then scroll to Offline Permissions and toggle it to On.
Thema:

1. my game says it needs to be bought again (minecraft) - Similar Threads - game says needs

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  5. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  6. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  7. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  8. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  9. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  10. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67