My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

Discus and support My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back 42f0748c-e4cd-4320-9bc4-70caf9764514 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaddenThrasher, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

:)

HaddenThrasher, Nov 21, 2020
  2. CxVariz Win User

game saying i need to buy it after i already did

The same thing is happening to me, “too play this game you need to buy it” i pre orderd it and im already prestige one like when is this going to fix itself
  3. Francia J. Win User

Me refund did not give my money back

Hi LuisTritsaris, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I refunded a game but it did not give my money back, what do I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  5. Albert X Win User

$10 xbox code from xbox

Those are usually limited time offers. Once it happened to me I was out of Xbox for almost one year and they were going to expire my already redeemed funds. If I did not call them in time to save my money they would have expired it and I would have lost
    nearly $100.00. So I am happy I acted in time.
  6. MarkAzzTrick Win User

Modern Warfare Deluxe edition deleted itself, unable to re download

BROOO ME TOO IT SAYS SIGN INTO OWNER WHO PURCHASED IT BUT I BOUGHT IT SO I DELETED AND RE DOWNLOADED IT AND ITS GONE 60$ i wasted 50$over the game Im pissed for this to happen and it wants me to buy the game back ripoff give my money
Thema:

1. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back - Similar Threads - game says need

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  5. I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games: I have Xbox game pass, but it says I need game pass still to play multiplayer games what do I do in this situation? b947258f-e5fa-4992-bbf9-bff1ea0862b7
  6. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  7. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  8. I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I installed games through the microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need...: I installed games through the Microsoft store but when I try to open them it says I need permission from the adult in my family but I am the only one in my family. How do I solve this?...
  9. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  10. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67