My game save has been deleted!

Discus and support My game save has been deleted! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After reaching around 48%, the game has stopped suddenly. I had to exit to the home. After starting the game again, the continue button was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJanahi, Jan 31, 2014.

1. AJanahi
    AJanahi Guest

After reaching around 48%, the game has stopped suddenly. I had to exit to the home.

After starting the game again, the continue button was unclickable!

The game save has been removed or corrupted. Obviously, the game has stopped wile saving, I had to start over again from the beginning.

My questions are:

Why those games are not creating a temporary backup of the game save while saving or loading?

Why not all Xbox One game are using the could to store and sync the game saves?

:)

AJanahi, Jan 31, 2014
  2. eebuckeye
    eebuckeye Guest
    Minecraft XBOX 360 lost saves???

My daughter has been playing days of Minecraft and wanted to try online. I changed my profile zone to "Family" but I also had to exit the game because it froze (however it had been saved many times including auto saves).

Did changing the profile zone to family remove the saves from my profile?

How can I recover these saves regardless? Nothing was deleted by us.

We have been saving the game files to the hard drive (NOT cloud) and I tried to find the game saves on the xbox and cloud when loading a game save. For some reason I remember the game saying it was syncing with the cloud at one point and I have no idea why. I would not think that would delete local saves????

Please help! Thanks!

eebuckeye, Jan 31, 2014
  3. Scott HND
    Scott HND Guest
    Campaign Game Save

Third time my campaign has been deleted, although the first two times it only deleted my most recent progress. Today, all the way back to the beginning. Ghosts may have crappier graphics, but at least it saves my game.

I'm done.

Scott HND, Jan 31, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

That sucks.

I don't know the answer but you want to be careful about exiting, especially if the game is auto-saving.

Azrael008uk, Feb 1, 2014
  5. Kaftthekill
    Kaftthekill Guest
    I reseted my xbox and missed a digital media game. the game code has expired q do?

Kaftthekill, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

That sucks.

I don't know the answer but you want to be careful about exiting, especially if the game is auto-saving.
  7. Kaftthekill Win User

I reseted my xbox and missed a digital media game. the game code has expired q do?
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Undelete Minecraft

If you have only deleted his game, and not the save, then you should be able to reinstall from his game library (owned games), in my games and apps. If he has game pass, and got it from there, then you should just be able to download it again.

If you have deleted the game save however, then there is no way to get it back. Once it has been deleted, then it is gone for good.
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

My save data in WWE 2K22 has been deleted

Cloud backup is automatic, It’s not a dropbox type system. It’s designed to prevent loss of progress as opposed to prevent data corruption. I agree with you that a great addition would be to keep say the last three days or sessions of play an urge you to use Reddit to make that suggestion.

I lost 250 hours of Forza before, feel your pain. Hope my 2k22 doesn’t suffer the same fate.
  10. Italiasxe Win User

My save data in WWE 2K22 has been deleted

I just got on we and all my data is gone as well???!!!
    Yes! Me to! My data got deleted twice. After the 2nd time I said to myself I'm not wasting my time again starting over again and went back to 2K19 the only one by 2K that works for me. Hoping they fix this or even know about it because 2K is useless for help. Just hope 2k23 is better with this situation.
Thema:

1. My game save has been deleted! - Similar Threads - game save has

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  6. How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?: Hi, I am playing Football Manager 2024 which has a fairly sizable saved game file size in comparison to many other games. I play on it on my Series X and save the game. I wait usually 5 mins in...
  7. Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to retrieve game save from the could after a game has been removed from Game...: Hi, I was playing Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass but now that game is removed from Game Pass. I can no longer find my game save on my PC in the usual spot...
  8. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  9. Will a game save my progress on it if I buy it after the gamepass has expired (that the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a game save my progress on it if I buy it after the gamepass has expired (that the...: My current situation is that me and my friend gameshare. He bought the gamepass and therefore every game he gets with the gamepass, I get too. Using GTA V as an example, my friend got GTA off the...
  10. Can I retrieve a game save which has been overwritten?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve a game save which has been overwritten?: Hello, My son has accidentally overwritten our Lego Marvel Super Heroes game save. I would like to revert back to the previous game save so that we don't lose all of our progress. The Xbox was...