My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

Discus and support My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JOFIER EROS PE, Jul 28, 2023.

1. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me?

:)

JOFIER EROS PE, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Aldo Baglio Win User

My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an account there by the way. Can you help me?

Hi, did you managed it? I have same issue
  3. Usman Khwaja Win User

Enrolled into BT/EE account without my knowledge

1. The person who owns the BT/EE account cancels the plan or subscription on their end and after the renewal period everything hopefully goes back to normal.
    What's really bothering me is this. If the scammer is creating dummy accounts on BT/EE just to sell game pass keys, they might disregard that account and not bother with cancelling the subscription manually. And if that happens then my game pass subscription will get stuck, and I will be unable to remove it (With no access to BT/EE account that has that key attached to). Nightmare situation.

Also why is there a game pass key provided to BT/EE users anyway. Isn't it obvious that they might share that key? I never gave my microsoft/xbox email to G2A or BT/EE. Why does redeeming a key link my account automatically to a 3rd party non-microsoft account for payments? Frustrating!

Anyways, I just want to know what will happen if the game pass does not auto-renew or cancel next month. Microsoft subscription just ends and can be purchased again at any time. How will this "managed by BT/EE" handle this?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Enrolled into BT/EE account without my knowledge

Hello, Raffai M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

To cancel a subscription managed by BT/EE, you need to log in to your BT/EE account and cancel the subscription from there because from there is where the redeemable code came from.

Another option is to contact BT/EE support with your BT/EE account information and ask them to cancel the subscription.

If you didn’t have a BT/EE account, may I know how you ended up having a Game Pass subscription managed by BT/EE?

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address, order numbers, etc. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  5. FantasticLFC1 Win User

Free Game pass with BT

Hi Jesse thank you for replying. No the bt code worked so it now states on my bt account that i now have game pass ultimate until 05/22. I have turned the recurring billing off with bt but when i go into my xbox account it says manage my subscription at bt.com and also says i have no subscriptions with Xbox/Microsoft but i am a few months into an all access deal with an Xbox series x so should have a subscription until 2023 ?. It says on Bt that if you have an existing game pass ultimate subscription it will pause or stack until the bt one runs out and then restart but there is no verification of this on either Bt or Microsoft accounts.
  6. Chaz Gillespie Win User

Can you help

Already spoken to ee/bt they have looked at my account and there is nothing. No hidden in contact etc the thing is they are not charging me for the subscription xbox or ee/bt I will further investigate this after I look into cancelling my subscription manually I must say I have already tried this several times.
Thema:

My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an...

1. My game pass ultimate subscription was linked to a BT/EE account which I dont have an... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...