My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

Discus and support My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tyler James Pickard, Dec 3, 2023.

1. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass but my game pass is active this has been going on for almost 2 weeks now

:)

Tyler James Pickard, Dec 3, 2023
  2. kev edin Win User

Gamer Update

I ha e been working my way through game pass . Keep me going .

As I'm in isolation for 12 weeks because of underlying health issues. So nothing g to do but game đź‘Ť
  3. LIS8996 Win User

Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only

An xbox game pass has been activated on my account for a long time, but the deadline has passed and I wanted to activate the card from the xbox box. :(
  4. merzitar Win User

Activity Feed Not Working on Xbox One.

My activity feed has been buggy since last night. Right now, I can see my friends updates but none of mine. If I go to my profile, I have a blank activity.
  5. Baby Bacon Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

Yep, same here. None of my 360 games work on my Xbone any more. I also noticed my ready to install list has about 15 games missing now. This has been going on since around midnight.
  6. Willibert_G Win User

My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

Same issue here. My subscription has been active for a year and for the past week I haven't been able to access any Game Pass content. I'm still trying to resolve this as the support is so inaccessible. I even get error messages when trying to cancel the
    subscription!
Thema:

My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

1. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week - Similar Threads - game pass active

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  4. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....
  5. Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...: Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox because it requires a credit card, and I don’t want to enter my credit card information...
  6. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2
  7. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  8. Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play

in XboX Insiders
    Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play: I have the active game pass subscription but when I want to start any game it asks me to renew the subscription, when in the subscription section it appears that it is active and that the next...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...
  10. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3