My game pass card won’t work

Discus and support My game pass card won’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a game pass card today and when I put the pin in, it didn’t work. When I did put it in, it just popped up as already redeemed, so I went to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ballingturtle, Oct 26, 2020.

1. My game pass card won’t work

I got a game pass card today and when I put the pin in, it didn’t work. When I did put it in, it just popped up as already redeemed, so I went to go get a game and it said to get game pass. I thought it was odd so I put the pin in again and it said redeemed.
    I even decided to restart my xbox and try it again but that didn’t work. I am not sure what to do right now. If microsoft or xbox were to reach out to me, that would be great.

:)

Ballingturtle, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Travis Couture-Lovel Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

Yeah I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate and now it works. That includes Xbox live pass. So strange they won’t just make that known.
  3. Polly Beasley Win User

Xbox digital gift purchase not working

I guess I could but the card is a Visa credit card that is not expired. Makes no sense why it won’t work.
  4. Francia J. Win User

My debit card won’t work

Hi Puwdiesky, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Since the error is regarding with your bank it may mean that the issue is with the bank itself, however, you've mentioned that you have already contacted them. The next option is to try using a different payment method just to test it out.
  5. puwdiesky Win User

My debit card won’t work

Hi thanks for trying to help and I have tried other payment and it works just fine I just don’t understand why my card specifically doesn’t work
  6. Francia J. Win User

My debit card won’t work

You’re welcome and it mean it is indeed an issue with your card. Kindly try to remove and re-add your card then try again.
Thema:

My game pass card won’t work

1. My game pass card won’t work - Similar Threads - game pass card

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a Game Pass Gift Card on a Childs Xbox account?: I have tried over and over to change the permissions on my account. The birthday was put in wrong. Every time I try to change it, I get an error. It will not send an approval request. It just...
  5. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  6. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged: tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0
  7. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  8. Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading a game pass gift card to ultimate: My son was just given a 6 month game pass core subscription gift card that he entered into his Xbox 5 days ago. I upgraded him to a game pass ultimate subscription a day later and it is not taking...
  9. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386
  10. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba