My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...

Discus and support My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft Bingo, keeps telling me "connection in process" then it says cant connect, and then the game just freezes and I lose all my Power Bingos... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreakyRaptor010, Dec 8, 2016.

1. My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...

My microsoft Bingo, keeps telling me "connection in process" then it says cant connect, and then the game just freezes and I lose all my Power Bingos etc. I have an excellent internet connection, so I dont know what is going on. Please help.

:)

FreakyRaptor010, Dec 8, 2016
  2. Connection problems

Once again I cannot connect to Microsoft bingo. It keeps saying cannot connect if this persist contact and then you address. I am tired of not being able to play bingo when I want too and I am considering the uninstall under settings etc

InwardNose315, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Connection Problems

It says: "Connection in Progress" Then it doesn't connect. It keeps flashing this for days now. No I have not made any changes to my computer. Help!

On Windows 10 trying to connect to Microsoft Bingo with my PC.

ZonatedOne5453, Dec 8, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...