My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version

Discus and support My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I signed up for the beta version of the Minecraft Windows 10 game and then unsubscribed. I'm stuck on the beta. I tried to uninstall Minecraft and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cmoienoha126, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Cmoienoha126
    Cmoienoha126 Guest

Hi,

:)

Cmoienoha126, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Minecraft Cross-Platform

Is it possible to cross platform Minecraft windows 10 beta with other versions of the game?

antonyrobinsonLS, Nov 25, 2018
  3. minecraft windwos10総合版体験版 相手に自分のワールドが表定されなくなりました。 xbox live サービス [Translation - My world is no longer listed in Minecraft windows 10. Xbox Live Services]

Hi MachiGU,

Thanks for reaching out! Are you referring to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta free trial version? Try reviewing the article

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    . If you still need more assistance with Minecraft Windows 10 Trial version, try contacting

Mojang Support

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 25, 2018
  4. killerkaesar
    killerkaesar Guest

Hi! Uninstall the game and then reinstall while unsubscribed of the beta My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version :) that should do it

killerkaesar, Nov 25, 2018
  5. Aaron 2599
    Aaron 2599 Guest
    Go to your setting ->apps->apps & features Then search minecraft and click on Minecraft then click uninstall . Then try to reinstall Minecraft

My game Minecraft Windows 10 remains in beta version [​IMG]

Aaron 2599, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: