My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022)

Discus and support My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game just stopped working im unable to launch it is that eligible for a refund? Because i played it for like 5 days now its completely unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SenioŕSausage, Nov 6, 2022.

1. My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022)

My game just stopped working im unable to launch it is that eligible for a refund? Because i played it for like 5 days now its completely unable to launch i tried everything on support but its not working

:)

SenioŕSausage, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Senio, the game is not refundable as it is already out of terms for that, friend.

What we can do is investigate your problem.

Tell me what happens when you try to enter the game and take this test below please

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. SenioŕSausage Win User

Ok ill get back to you give me some time to figure all this out thank you
  4. CadynJoe Win User

What is wrong with my xbox??

Hi,

The game bundle is in my billing history. I bought it in 2022.

I tried refreshing the console’s system cache and that didn’t work. It still says I don’t own MW2.
  5. RAVEN DFS Win User

Is this a joke?

Same as mw2.Just my last cod game.
  6. NoNickname09 Win User

Whos pre-ordered

Nope, and never will. I stopped buying COD games after WaW. It's just the same ***, different year and I'll just jack it from a friend like I have done since MW2
Thema:

1. My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022) - Similar Threads - game stopped working

2. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  3. My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My avionics stopped working and now my game crashes when trying to fly 787: Help I’m not sure how to fix. 59b7fac9-5712-4e9c-9bff-4a56a1812698
  4. Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.: What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console. c932c2ac-dea9-4db3-94ea-d2853ff7740b
  5. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay. Anyone know why...: ive tried everything i can please help Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). I've...
  6. Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active: My mic isn't working in Party Chat using the Windows Xbox app. It works when the Game Bar overlay is active but stops working when it the overlay is not visible. It does not work at all in the...
  7. Series S remote play stops working when running games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S remote play stops working when running games: Bought a brand new Series S from Walmart just after Starfield came out. Console works fine locally usually but I very rarely use it locally. I bought it because I remote play on my phone around...
  8. Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic stops working in Xbox Game Bar party as soon as I close the overlay.: Anyone know why this might be happening? Just started about 2-3 weeks go. Any other app works totally fine (in-game chats, Discord, Teams/Zoom, etc). Windows fully updated, all apps updated....
  9. Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...: Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games b3410750-5869-4a16-a4c8-a9d7f03850c4
  10. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...