My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.

Discus and support My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. It doesn’t go past 0.0% e73ca7f8-4723-4683-899d-8e4e45b7ccfa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iran Cortés, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Iran Cortés
    Iran Cortés Guest

My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.

My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. It doesn’t go past 0.0%

:)

Iran Cortés, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Scott R3 Win User

Xbox one console sucks. Won't install games from discs. Installation stops half-way through the process.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

Also, is this a disc game or a digital game?
  4. RELAPSEdotcom Win User

There was a problem with the update error code 0x80072F8F

It's all we can do. I've tried all trouble shooting methods I could find and it's not helping. I will keep trying and let you know if and when it works 😢 where are you from?
  5. Boathorn Win User

cant download game

I downloaded it this morning and it's doing the same for me, I went through all the trouble shooting for it that it says online. At least you're not alone.
  6. ComerChameleon Win User

achievements not working

I have done this already, as well as all the other methods suggested on the trouble shooting page. no dice
Thema:

1. My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. - Similar Threads - game isn’t downloading

2. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  3. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. So I had a game that isn’t compatible with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I had a game that isn’t compatible with my Xbox one: So I had a game that isn’t compatible with my Xbox one anymore long story short I looked up how to fix it and someone said to go into settings and hit restart without removing my games and apps....
  8. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  9. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible: Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I haven’t had this issue before And was playing normally until several updates installed for...
  10. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3