My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

Discus and support My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour. 05c2f4b9-ed46-4ab6-97a2-702399e5b7d2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Needs Help, Aug 1, 2023.

1. My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour.

:)

Logan Needs Help, Aug 1, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour.

"I hope that I was able to assist you with your query and provide a satisfactory answer. Please reach back to us if you have further questions. I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to answer a short survey at the end of this interaction. Thank you!"
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I'm glad everything got resolved. Thank you for the contact. Have a good night.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Are all games having this problem or just one?
  5. Logan Needs Help Win User

Hello Fernando! Thanks for responding! The technique you provided didn't quite work for this problem. My app isn't currently open, as when this problem started, it immediately deleted all apps downloaded by the Xbox app.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries.

I will give you a very easy procedure that will help you solve your problem.
Thema:

My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

1. My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't... - Similar Threads - game stuck saying

2. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  3. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out: I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound ef8fcef9-ae76-4285-bdbb-23214ed13943
  4. How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?: I bought an expansion card recently and when I moved a game onto it, my headset lost audio but most importantly, my controller lost connection, wired or not. I contacted the expansion card company...
  5. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  6. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  7. Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched

in XboX Insiders
    Games stuck at Signing in screen when launched: When I launch a game it keeps on loading in the signing in screen. I have been getting this issue since yesterday. submitted by /u/EclipseEternale [link] [comments]
  8. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  9. Game says it’s finished but is still stuck at 95%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says it’s finished but is still stuck at 95%: I’m installing a game from a disc and it says that it’s 30 GB of 30 GB but is still stuck at 95% and has been for the past 2 hours and it isn’t a WiFi issue 8b3a41b5-c5aa-4f8d-9bc3-a2e35d0b24c8
  10. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...