My game is Bugged

Discus and support My game is Bugged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So I had bought and downloaded Burnout Paradise: Remastered, and I was having a problem with my Xbox Captures, and I was told to reset my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonXo, Nov 24, 2023.

1. SonXo
    SonXo Guest

My game is Bugged

Hi! So I had bought and downloaded Burnout Paradise: Remastered, and I was having a problem with my Xbox Captures, and I was told to reset my Xbox Cache, so I did, I got Forza Horizon 4 to work because it had the same issue, I just had to relaunch it. I did the Same thing for Burnout, it worked for like a week or two. Now it says I need to manage it, I own it, but it says 0.00 MB. Do I have to re-buy it?

:)

SonXo, Nov 24, 2023
  2. SonXo Win User

My game is Bugged

Thanks for replying again You can reset the licenses. To reset the licenses on Xbox, follow these steps: Turn on your Xbox console. Sign in to your Xbox Live account. Navigate to the "Home" tab in the Xbox main menu. Scroll right and select "Settings." In the "Settings" section, choose "Account." Select "Licenses and transfers." Under the "Reset Licenses" option, choose "Reset." A warning message will appear informing you that the licenses will be removed from your console and that you will need to download them again. Select "Reset" to confirm. Wait a few moments while the licenses are reset on your console. Once your licenses have been reset, you should be able to access all content and features associated with your Xbox Live account. Please note that you may need to redownload and reinstall some games or apps for licenses to activate correctly.
    I did not respond yet, but ok!
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

My game is Bugged

Thanks for replying again
    You can reset the licenses. To reset the licenses on Xbox, follow these steps:

Turn on your Xbox console.
    Sign in to your Xbox Live account.
    Navigate to the "Home" tab in the Xbox main menu.
    Scroll right and select "Settings."
    In the "Settings" section, choose "Account."
    Select "Licenses and transfers."
    Under the "Reset Licenses" option, choose "Reset."

A warning message will appear informing you that the licenses will be removed from your console and that you will need to download them again. Select "Reset" to confirm.

Wait a few moments while the licenses are reset on your console.

Once your licenses have been reset, you should be able to access all content and features associated with your Xbox Live account. Please note that you may need to redownload and reinstall some games or apps for licenses to activate correctly.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

My game is Bugged

Thank you for coming back to us, does the problem still persist?
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

My game is Bugged

Hello SonXo, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your game Burning Paradise: Remastered. However, remember that I am an independent advisor and do not have access to your data or your account, however, here are some general suggestions that could help you solve the problem:

If you receive a message that you need to manage the game and it shows 0.00 MB, there may be a problem installing or managing the game content. Go to the "My Games & Apps" section on your Xbox console and look for the game Burning Paradise: Remastered. Make sure it is installed correctly and that there are no problems with content management.

Try restarting your Xbox console. Doing so will reset some settings and may fix temporary issues.

Make sure you're using the same Xbox account you purchased the game with. Also check that the game is associated with your account and appears in your game library.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. SonXo Win User

My game is Bugged

I did not try it yet, I will tonight!
Thema:

My game is Bugged

1. My game is Bugged - Similar Threads - game Bugged

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again): Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or...
  4. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  5. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  8. Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coral Island Bug Xbox One Cloud Gaming Game Pass: I am trying to donate things to the museum, I have donated 9 things so far, and when I donate anything more its obvious a cut scenes is coming but the game kicks me out every time just before the...
  9. the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the game Mineko's Night Market has a game breaking bug: When I try to finish the Ramen shop it walks me inside the shop then it stays on a black screen. I have looked on Steam (among other websites to see how to fix it) and it said for steam under...
  10. Xbox series x game launching bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x game launching bug: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox series x, but something is wrong with it. When I try to launch some games (e.g. Hitman, Fortnite, Slime rancher 2) The console attempts to launch the game, then...