My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

Discus and support My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohammed Riyaan Khan, Jun 13, 2024.

1. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

My game disappeared after did the xbox update

:)

Mohammed Riyaan Khan, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Charlie Andrew Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

I am having the same issue with two games I owned and not showing in my library. They disappeared after setting my new Xbox series x from having an Xbox one. All apps and store are fully updated.
  3. ShoddyPlum Win User

Windows app unable to detect my xbox series S

Xbox app (PC) Remote play option disappeared been using it for over a month Trouble shooting I have done

on console I have double checked remote features are enabled/cleared alternative mac address/reset keep games and apps/checked for updates.

on PC side I have repaired/reset Xbox app/ and Xbox insider hub checked for window updates/App updates and the last thing I tried was pin hole reset with my modem. I have Xbox series x

Remote play icon is all working fine on Xbox One and mobile just not PC Please Help Notice this issue at 10.30am 10/10/2022
  4. psyGressiw Win User

Xbox app doesn't show games in library and can only start the game from Microsoft stores

Same here, after a recent update some games disappeared from installed list in xbox pc app. I've lookuped up one the missing game(Last case of Benedict Fox) and now asks me to enter the microsoft store to run the bloody thing? Are you out of your f minds there? Please fire the person responsible for this mess. And if that is going to be this way i'm cancelling my subscription.

Very angry and dissatisfied customer.
  5. hrkna Win User

Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared

Hello

I recently jumped on the xbox game pass for pc and with that came a mandatory Windows 10 update, plus the updated xbox beta-app. However, when I logged in to the new app, my games disappeared from "My games"-list?

Can someone point me in a nice direction?

Btw: Microsoft, you seriously need to get the xbox app sorted out. It's quite under par compared to other gaming platforms...
    *edit*

I would like to clarify my post - The games that are missing, are the games that I've bought BEFORE I purchased xbox game pass ultimate.
  6. DidierK2 Win User

I am having trouble starting up MSFS2020. Keep getting an error that I cant sign into xbox live? What can I do?

After some update (?) I have lost access to Xbox on my PC. All I get is a white screen with no way out except to shut it.

I wish to have access to my MSFS 2020, which I bought, and as I say, it has all disappeared from my PC...
Thema:

My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

1. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc - Similar Threads - game disappeared updated

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  5. My game disappeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    My game disappeared.: hello everyone i bought a game from eneba a year ago. now i got a new pc and when I wanted to download it the game wasn't here. It disappeared. i'm logged in with the right profile. Can anyone...
  6. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  7. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  8. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  9. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  10. game on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    game on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update: i mean in windows store i can still have access to them but can not open them through xbox pc app anymore. 4b4b2d92-c073-4270-8c07-7cdbb32edc4f