My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

Discus and support My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil? f821e806-4152-4219-a2f4-a1c005f97031 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CERBERUS ., Nov 14, 2023.

1. CERBERUS .
    CERBERUS . Guest

My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to...

Can I get my stuff back from the game crashing at exfil?

:)

CERBERUS ., Nov 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to get this stuff back?

Hi Cerberus. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm afraid it may not be possible to recover your lost items. This is not handled on Xbox's side so please contact Activision for further assistance.

https://support.activision.com/options

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. David Chaisson Win User

Why does my game crash on DMZ? Super frustrating!

I still need assistance with this if your still available to help. I have the Xbox series s I think and it keeps crashing constantly around buy stations and it also happens while driving. Those are the 2 most common things that make my game crash and it's super frustrating to have a huge exfill streak going and have all nice gear and then crash and lose everything from no fault of my own. I can accept dying from bots and people and losing my stuff. Do I have to reinstall it or is there anything I can do to help prevent so many crashes. I've had times where it crashes 6 times or more in 5 hours.
  4. joshuaspencer2 Win User

Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

It’s a Xbox I’ve lost everything
  5. LizaS1 Win User

Is there any way to recover old save files from Starfield?

I’ve lost a level 58 and a level 93. Bethesda has been no help. They deny any accountability for their crappy game constantly malfunctioning. The freezing, the crashing, the deleted saves… Bethesda games always appear to be great at first, then you play them for a while and experience all the bugs. The only character I have is stuck in a bugged quest with no way out (all the saves are within a prison and I can’t fast travel out; the ship I’m supposed to exit on says “Inaccessible,” and Bethesda basically said, “Sorry! My bad.” Worthless.
  6. DefOwn Win User

Lost save game for Dead Rising 3, post patch issue

I had the same issue, lost everything, restarted game, crashed again
Thema:

1. My game crashed while trying to exfil from MWZ and I’ve lost everything, is there a way to... - Similar Threads - game crashed while

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  6. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  8. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  9. Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console Repeatedly Crashing while Loading Games on Xbox Series X: Refurbished Series X console bought directly from MS just three months ago. Started with in-game video glitches and freezes on Battlefront 2 a couple of weeks ago. Developed into full crashes for...
  10. Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.: I've been experiencing crashes with my series X ever since bungie released the lightfall expansion for destiny 2. I've tried cleaning the cache and that didn't help, I've even tried to update my...