My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it

Discus and support My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henry Monk, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Henry Monk
    Henry Monk Guest

My friend’s xbox account got compromised, he can’t do anything about it because he can’t log in and you cant report another account getting compromised. What do we do?

:)

Henry Monk, Nov 24, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Henry. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Your friend can attempt to recover his account using the online form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Note that support agents cannot assist with account recovery. Additionally, if 2-step verification was set up, or the hacker has changed the account's email, it will sadly not be possible to recover the account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MEGABEAST26 Win User

Someone as hacked my account

One night I was playing GTA V and when I got off my friend caught the player , "[Mod Removed]" on my account playing GTA V and I got on the next day and I had no money. That day I acted like I didn't know anything about it and he said he
    did hack my account.
  4. HunterTharp Win User

Xbox support

sorry for the delay I did not see the email that there was a response I have tried both of the troubleshooting steps both did not work My account was hacked and someone had used my last switch I don’t know why you guys can’t give me a switch if someone had hacked into my account my Microsoft account and you guys cant do anything that is stupid
  5. Janet_C Win User

Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything about it.

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If Microsoft's own support communicated this to you, unfortunately it is a definite thing, when someone manages to have complete access to your account and makes the modification of all the data it is practically impossible to recover the account or the licenses and the content that was in it.

If you were told that it is suspended, the last thing you could try is to send an unblocking request using the following form:

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/accountreinst...

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system, the only thing I can do is provide you with information that might help you.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  6. MacTravis Win User

Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services

Did you just give me false information? Because I’ve tried that and XBOX live said they can’t do anything on the accounts. They can’t access the email, or change the email. They can’t do anything to give me access to the gamertag according to the person that called me. They said only Microsoft and outlook can do anything about it as the email can only be changed by logging into it which i can’t do because the email is locked…
Thema:

1. My friend’s xbox account got hacked, and no one can’t do anything about it - Similar Threads - friend’s account got

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. My friend's account got deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got deleted: So my friend was gonna login into the account called *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it said that the account didn't exist. We wouldn't be able to use Microsoft...
  5. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  6. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...
  7. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  8. My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked and deleted. Can it be restored?: My friend got hacked, and the hacker used his Microsoft account to log into Minecraft. Then, the hacker deleted his email. He would like to ask some questions to whoever knows, and with that,...
  9. My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend got me banned from communication I didn’t know he had my account. I want to get...: Friend said the f slur to someone on my account and I got banned. I didn’t know he had access to my account. I want to get unbanned and change my password so he can’t access it and I can go back...
  10. Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello can I please get unbanned my friend got on to my account and changed my pfp to...: I got permanently banned and I would like to get unbanned as it was not my fault. I also spent loads of money on this account. Thank you 009f89ee-4099-4d5f-b74c-6d7c03dc0cf9