My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

Discus and support My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zane Craig, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Zane Craig
    Zane Craig Guest

My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email for his. My friend said around 10pm on Monday, July 10th, he was forced into a party with him and while he was talking, his Microsoft account was compromised.

:)

Zane Craig, Jul 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: