My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

Discus and support My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EMudd, Oct 31, 2020.

1. EMudd
    EMudd Guest

Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me?

:)

EMudd, Oct 31, 2020
  2. EMudd Win User

I forgot to say I am pc he is xbox
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

only thing i can think is a problem is that you need to communicate With other xboxes when hosting i belive Xbox live just Connect to a lobby and other join so you dont need to host yourself try getting buying a static ip or ip from isp to have other
    Connect you and find you in internett only firewall can Block incoming Connections then
  4. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

still the same lets say its local area network all ip on isp connect to eachother if allowed by network and all other isp cant find lan ip on other isp so you need portforwarding dynamic dns all sort **** but with a ip and all port opens to other networks
    and all ip can connect to a ip on internett
  5. SammyVS Win User

My friends keep getting disconnected from my Minecraft world (Bedrock)

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I recommend you and your friend to clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

If the problem persists I recommend calling your ISP and asking to open these ports.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

Also ask to put the IP of the console in the DMZ zone, if you need additional ports this function will take care of that.
  6. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
Thema:

1. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world - Similar Threads - friends keep disconnecting

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  7. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  8. My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.: I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2 seconds then it’s like 30 seconds of silence even...
  9. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  10. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock keeps disconnecting from friends world

2. how to fix randomly disconnecting from minecraft bedrock