my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

Discus and support my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanashe Munene, Oct 9, 2023.

1. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help

:)

Tanashe Munene, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there a way to fix this??

Hi there Tanashe, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're having issues with how you see other players' skins and how they see your skin in Minecraft Education.

For this kind of problem, it's necessary to contact the Official Minecraft Education Support team through the following link:

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

As you can understand, they are responsible for the proper functioning of internal features like skins and any issues that may arise within that specific version of the game.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck!

Best regards.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Can’t upload my gamer pic right now

but all my friends can change theirs but I can't
    Seeing as the service has been temporarily disabled, I don't see how your friends were able to change theirs... have they changed theirs recently?
  4. António Costa Win User

Minecraft Skin problem - I can see my friend's skins, they can't see mine.

I don't have other games I play on Microsoft, but my friends and I seem to have noticed a pattern here. The problem I had always happens to the world owner.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello António, thanks for the additional information.

I would like to let you know that in situations like this (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support and report the inconvenience. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello António, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this unexpected problem when playing Minecraft.

I want to ask, are you experiencing something similar in other games, or is just Minecraft?
Thema:

my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

1. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there... - Similar Threads - friends arent able

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6