My friends account was hacked I need help please

Discus and support My friends account was hacked I need help please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daniel30007, Dec 10, 2023.

1. daniel30007
    daniel30007 Guest

My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help.

The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he can’t login in his profile on Xbox… That happened December 9… I can show the information but I need some support!!!

:)

daniel30007, Dec 10, 2023
  2. daniel30007 Win User

he tried open his outlook and is not working in that email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Please don't share any email or other personal.
    I'm not able to see or access that information.

About the message telling that email exists, this means that even if the email was deleted, that specific email can't be re-used.

So, if your friend wants to create a new account, they need to pick a different email.

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/offic...look-com-459b1989-356d-40fa-a689-8f285b13f1f2

“If you remove an alias that's an email address from a Microsoft domain (like @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, or @msn.com), you're permanently deleting the alias, and it can't be associated with any Microsoft account again.”
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I'm sorry to say, but in this particular case, this means the hacker managed to change the security information from your friend's account.
  5. daniel30007 Win User

He had a link but that link doesn’t work we tried yesterday
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I'm not aware of any security breaches regarding Microsoft accounts.

If your friend see the “account doesn't exist” message, this means the hacker was able to remove the alias associated with that Microsoft account.

Your friend may want to check the inbox of a previously added security email to review if they could recover the account in that way.

Besides that, one more time, please avoid sharing any email or other information like phone numbers, etc.

Everything we post on the community forums can be seen, and actually, providing that information can lead potential hackers to try getting access to your friend's data.
Thema:

1. My friends account was hacked I need help please - Similar Threads - friends account was

2. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  10. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e