My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

Discus and support My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Anekin McBeth, Jan 11, 2024.

1. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Anekin McBeth, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Trademark™ Win User

changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the reasoning being my gamerpic. i can’t play online, talk with friends, upload clips, etc. But i can still change my pic

i am still able to change my fusing gamerpic. but i’ve been suspended and restricted from changing my gamerpic. idc if i’m able to change it or whatever but why does this mean i can’t play online or talk to friends. also all i did was change my picture to many times, it was inappropriate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading to a perma ban but someone else is changed it not him is there anything i can do to try reverse this ban?

Support doesn't handle enforcement issues, so they wouldn't be able to do anything. Your friend would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but you are responsible for your account at all times. So even if it wasn't him who changed the picture, he is still responsible for what happens.
  4. ALEXS557 Win User

My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading to a perma ban but someone else is changed it not him is there anything i can do to try reverse this ban?

Hi I'm , an Xbox ambassador, I am not an Xbox or microsfot employee.

This issue appears to be widespread, as I'm seeing a lot of reports of this.

My suggestion is for your friend to contact xbox support using the following link https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us make sure he uses the call us/phone option as otherwise he would be connected to another xbox ambassador. Someone who works for xbox should be able to assist and/or provide more details on the situation.

Let me know if you require anymore assistance by responding to my mesaage
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Friend had gamerpic reported as inappropriate. HOW?

This is really for your friend to do with the enforcement people not you; link below. They most likely will not discuss an action against someone else's account.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  6. Mash1997 Win User

Enforcement actions for gamerpics that don't go against guidelines?

Hi there,

I don’t know what previous pictures you used, but most times inappropriate images of any nature can lead to them being against the guidelines. As long as your profile pictures don’t have any vulgarity, swearing, hate speech etc. you should be fine.

You said you keep getting into trouble, has your account had action taken against it for the pictures you have used? If it has, then you should see the reasonings why it has been flagged as being against the guidelines.

I hope I answered your question.
Thema:

My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

1. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading... - Similar Threads - friends account ****

2. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  5. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  8. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75