My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

Discus and support My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jackson taylor2, Jul 15, 2023.

1. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox

My friend can log in and out of my account and trolls me about it and when I try logging in it asks me for my password but not for him and I want him to get off my account.

:)

jackson taylor2, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

3. jackson taylor2 Win User

I’m in the process of changing the email to my email instead of my dads phone number when I do that I will be able to change the password on 7/21/23
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, jackson taylor2

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please change your password via your Microsoft account page here: Additional security options (live.com)

Once you change your password, you will need to sign into your account on all your devices again with your new account. This should take effect almost immediately, but it may take effect once your friend signs out of your account.

Please also note that sharing your account is against the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use. So, once you have changed your password, please don't share your account with other people as this could result in a ban if/when you are caught.

Please let me know how this goes,

Nathan
  5. Doxa Monster Win User

Booted Offline

Last night i was sitting in a party and I was invited to a party by ([Mod Removed]) i invited him back to my party and thats where he threaten me and then invited his friend ([Mod Removed]) who also threaten my friend who
    said he could find his ip and thats when he said if my friend got his actual ip he would get ddos and swatted..... Shortly after them leaving the party me and my 3 friend that were in the party continued to get hit off all threw the night.
  6. Dark Slayer710 Win User

Back to back bans?

Hi My freinds has about 10 accounts and his name is [Mod Removed] on Xbox and he banned me I hotness unbanned 2 days ago I got banned again yesterday.My other friends friends are [Mod Removed] please get them banned
Thema:

1. My friend won’t get off my account and he doesn’t care to remove it of his Xbox - Similar Threads - friend won’t off

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friend list won’t show on my xbox,: it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine...
  5. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  6. Why won’t it let me play with my friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play with my friend?: I keep saying, I have Internet problems even though I have Internet and it lets me load things like Roblox. I have no idea why it is doing this my friend and I’ve tried everything we can do to fix...
  7. How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.: I can’t play because of how my Microsoft account is set up but I’ve tried and tried again but I can’t add any friends. 7a4ce22f-2ee2-4d0b-98e2-70816274b145
  8. So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world...: So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world (yes we have Xbox live) why is it doing this? 9129ef3c-52d6-4267-b8c4-62c4c9e26f77
  9. switched home Xbox settings with a friend they can download my games but their games won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    switched home Xbox settings with a friend they can download my games but their games won’t...: I switched the home box settings with a friend they were able to see and download my games but their games didn’t show up for me to download. Not sure what I can do....
  10. My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me monster hunter world but my Xbox won’t let me redeem it: My mate gifted me monster hunter world through Xbox and we both live in the UK, however when I try to redeem the code Xbox gives me, it says the message ‘this code was purchased in a different...