my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

Discus and support my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trey Wallace, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Trey Wallace
    Trey Wallace Guest

my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me.

:)

Trey Wallace, Aug 2, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me.

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries.

Can you tell me in detail what's going on?
  3. AnonymousJD Win User

Xbox Gold Sharing

I was initially trying to get both but after I posted this multiplayer suddenly started working on my Xbox, (which is why I made a second post because I thought I deleted this one), thank you for letting me know about the benefits. Also, my “friend” is actually my brother but I said he was my friend because it didn’t matter to me at the time since Live Gold sharing is an intentional feature.
  4. brian paschall Win User

Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n word and other bad stuff please help

Dude I didn’t give him my info he has a pc and hacked into my account We didn’t game share I was thinking of something to say I knew that I needed to stop sending texts or bad message so I did stop but this was not my action I barely even know them I have screenshots too please just unban me I don’t want to get in trouble for something I didn’t even do
  5. HELLMARKED Win User

Modern warfare 2 won’t launch

My friend game shares with me he had game pass and live I don't have either I have just been using his that's probably why it won't work
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Game share

Me and my friend were trying to game share but it didn’t go as planned. When i logged in to his account and made it my home xbox, Then tried to go to install GTA 5. It didn’t work. I couldn’t see the Ready to install option when i went to My games option.
    I couldn’t see the digital games that he had.

He has Xbox Live Gold so he was able to download GTA 5 for free. And when i bought my xbox i got sea of thieves for free with the xbox. I got sea of thieves in code not as a disc.
    The "home xbox" feature was meant for being able to share games across two xbox's that are within the same household so that you dont have to purchase a game twice for 2 consoles that you own. It was never meant for sharing digital games with friends. What
    you are trying to do is actually against the terms of use/code of conduct and could get all accounts involved banned.

I would personally suggest stopping.
Thema:

1. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop... - Similar Threads - friend was game

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  5. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  6. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  8. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  9. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  10. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...