My. Friend said halo 5 is free

Discus and support My. Friend said halo 5 is free in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my friend said halo 5 is free is this true 44f50449-f072-4377-bf50-bd3dc3bdc25f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yolo4McSwaggins, Jun 20, 2015.

1. My. Friend said halo 5 is free

my friend said halo 5 is free is this true

:)

Yolo4McSwaggins, Jun 20, 2015
  2. My gamer tag

my friend said there was a free change and so I put money on so I could buy some avatar stuff and halo 5 pack and I had to pay ev tho it said on the website I had 1 change

Unicorn Gundam1, Jun 20, 2015
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Crimson Map Pack worth buying?

Buying? I started Halo 4 like 4 hours ago and downloaded it via the Halo 4 main menu xbox live marketplace. The download said it was free - 0 Microsoft points. Is this a glitch cause me and a friend got it for free.

smileskybird, Jun 20, 2015
  4. My. Friend said halo 5 is free

Yes for people who are gullible

Flaming Pingu, Jun 20, 2015
  5. No its not going to be free so start saveing some cash My. Friend said halo 5 is free :)

GE0RGE A ROMERO, Jun 20, 2015
  6. OwenStillman
    OwenStillman Guest
    As the above comment said. Halo 5 is not going to be free. This is one of Microsoft's "hit" games so it will most likely never be free.

OwenStillman, Jun 22, 2015
  7. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    I think in this case your friend is mistaken.

Reidzer N7, Jun 22, 2015
  8. CobraHit
    CobraHit Guest

It will more likely be part of a bundle then free

I just got a xbox one & arkham knight for the price of just the xbox as it was a bundle

CobraHit, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Reidzer N7 Win User

I think in this case your friend is mistaken.
  10. CobraHit Win User

It will more likely be part of a bundle then free

I just got a xbox one & arkham knight for the price of just the xbox as it was a bundle
  11. OwenStillman Win User

As the above comment said. Halo 5 is not going to be free. This is one of Microsoft's "hit" games so it will most likely never be free.
  12. Flaming Pingu Win User

Yes for people who are gullible
  13. GE0RGE A ROMERO Win User

No its not going to be free so start saveing some cash :)
Thema:

1. My. Friend said halo 5 is free - Similar Threads - Friend said halo

2. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  5. i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...: so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to blocked 00028970-8edc-4026-86e6-6bb046759ca1
  6. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  7. Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never...: Minecraft said I have an "outdated sever" when I tried to connect to my friend. Never happened before????? 2217a490-7ffa-436b-82bb-7797329d50b3
  8. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...
  9. I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things

in XBoX on Consoles
    I gotten communication banned due to my friend got on my account and said some horrible things: I let my friend onto my account to play a game with me and then when I got on today I got info stating that I was banned due to my communication. I didnt say anything to ppl and now I'm to blame...
  10. Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Said with a friend but it still tell me the person who bought this needs to sign in: i'm on the Xbox one and my friend and I game shared our profile so we can get Skyrim on mine Hailer five collection addition and a bunch of other games but it still turned as the person who bought...