MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

Discus and support MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucidSiamang, Apr 30, 2016.

1. LucidSiamang
    LucidSiamang Guest

A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without him taking off.

:)

LucidSiamang, Apr 30, 2016
  2. downloading games from friends xbox on mine

I have my friends account on my xbox. he has one at home, so this wouldnt be his home xbox. can i still download and play the games he has digitally downloaded on my account and if so will this affect any progress in his game?

PROMOCODEALEX, Apr 30, 2016
  3. Venom011
    Venom011 Guest
    Xbox share? Hate to ask again.

Ok so here's another question. I recently did this with a friend. He bought the white xbox and installed SSOD on his account. After he downloaded it and played it for a bit he went through the process of making his xbox my home xbox.

Now I have not put any of his info into my xbox at all. So why is it when I got home SSOD was installed and ready to play on my xbox?

Venom011, Apr 30, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

All you need to do is set your own console as the home console. After you have done this I would also suggest you change your Xbox live password to hopefully prevent him from just opening your profile and changing it back.

gds1972, Apr 30, 2016
  5. LucidSiamang
    LucidSiamang Guest
    i cant do that because i have to get him off and he did it 3 times so i couldnt get it back

6. LucidSiamang
    LucidSiamang Guest
    Also he doesnt need our account cause he set it home

7. What you have done violates the TOS and the code of conduct and could result in a console ban....

RobertBuckalew, Apr 30, 2016
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you've already changed your Home setting 3 times, you would need to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us Otherwise, you will have to wait 1 year until it resets.

As Bimnog pointed out, sharing account information is a violation of the code of conduct and does put you and your friend at risk for being banned.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  9. LucidSiamang Win User

Also he doesnt need our account cause he set it home
  10. gds1972 Win User

All you need to do is set your own console as the home console. After you have done this I would also suggest you change your Xbox live password to hopefully prevent him from just opening your profile and changing it back.
  11. Smwutches Win User

If you've already changed your Home setting 3 times, you would need to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us Otherwise, you will have to wait 1 year until it resets.

As Bimnog pointed out, sharing account information is a violation of the code of conduct and does put you and your friend at risk for being banned.
  12. RobertBuckalew Win User

What you have done violates the TOS and the code of conduct and could result in a console ban....
  13. LucidSiamang Win User

i cant do that because i have to get him off and he did it 3 times so i couldnt get it back
Thema:

1. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF. - Similar Threads - FRIEND PUT ACCOUNT

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox: Would This Work Because There is no way to gift the friend my game 9018faad-d7ee-42f0-9f0c-b058ae2fdaa8
  6. Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked...: Every time I reboot my xbox it keeps removing my friends and putting them in my blocked list can you please help c3a1be99-4b1f-4cf7-b841-63e0bcec8758
  7. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  8. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  9. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  10. My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend put a dumb profile pic and I got in trouble can you please not keep me banned: hello I got in trouble because my dumb friend put a inappropriate picture as my profile and someone reported it and all I am asking is for you guys to not keep me banned please because I didn’t...