my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

Discus and support my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abhinand Unnikrishnan, Mar 3, 2023.

1. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft launcher, someone help me out

:)

Abhinand Unnikrishnan, Mar 3, 2023
  2. GandraXD Win User

My XBOX Gamepass codes don't work

I think i never had game pass on my account. My friend got 2 codes (3 months and 1 month) with his Discord Nitro and doesn't want them so he gave them to me.
  3. Poofius Win User

The Best Controller For MW3?

I recommend the kontrol freeks as well. My friend got a set and gave me the 2 that he didn't use. I can play on a higher sensitivity easier now for some reason.
  4. SaffronAsh11513 Win User

Invalid Gamertag

I was playing with my friend. An error popped up saying invalid gamertag and to download profile to fix the problem. I did and it gave me a fresh new account. I lost hundreds of dollars of games I have bought and countless hours I have played ranking up.
    My gamer tag was [Mod removed]. The account it gave me was . Please help!
  5. Iliya Talebi Win User

My java account got disappeared

i bought it from a friend and he transfared his account to my email and gaved me the account so i thing the ID is in his email cause he bought it

and i bought it from my friend cause we dont have paypal or credit card in our country
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

Well, when I first played it during the beta, I kinda didn't like the game at all.

A friend of mine bought the game and I gave it a chance.

I changed my mind. The game itself is cool and it gets even better when playing with friends.
Thema:

my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

1. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and... - Similar Threads - friend previously bought

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  10. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6