My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Popescu Gabriel Cristian, Nov 1, 2023.

1. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work
    When he open the Launcher, he gets the error

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X

C:\Program

Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8weky...\GameLaunchHelper.exe

File system error (-2015294512). "

How to fix the error -2015294512 for Minecraft Launcher?

:)

Popescu Gabriel Cristian, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Moogstir Win User

Had the same problem. I had to uninstall all my minecraft launchers from Settings > apps and features. then just reinstall the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store. I still have all my worlds and settings and stuff btw.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Popescu G, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Reinstall the game to replace any potentially corrupt files

Sign out and sign back in to the Microsoft Store

Update Windows

Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair corrupt system files

Reset the Microsoft Store and Minecraft Launcher through Settings

Reset the Microsoft Store cache

Re-register the Microsoft Store via elevated PowerShell

Reinstall the Microsoft Store

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

Hi IEnglish! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can try installing the game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store app directly by looking for Minecraft for windows instead of Minecraft launcher, you will need to install it on the same path than the launcher
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows"

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please, log in the Xbox app and look for Minecraft, not the launcher, just Minecraft for windows 10, then hit install on it, select the same drive that the Minecraft launcher installation.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account." 0x803F8001

Hi HarleyDeSoto! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What you don't have it's the Minecraft launcher license, the launcher and the game are separate, you need to go to the Microsoft store app and look for the launcher next to the play button you will have the option to get it, press on it, it's free
Thema:

1. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - friend needs help

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  4. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  5. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  6. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  7. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  8. Need help connecting to a friends game through the xbox game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help connecting to a friends game through the xbox game bar.: Im on windows 11, i have sea of thieves on steam, im trying to join a friends game using the xbox game bar, but it keeps asking me to select an app from the windows store to launch, which i can't...
  9. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  10. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...