my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

Discus and support my friend list won’t show on my xbox, in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mrcreep91, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Mrcreep91
    Mrcreep91 Guest

it says i have zero friends. i have tried restarting and soft resetting and hard resetting. nothing seems to work. i logged into my account on another xbox and the friends list show its just mine and idk what to do. i have also tried removing the account and changing the password.can anyone help me?

:)

Mrcreep91, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Mrcreep91 Win User

both the xbox’s were connected to the same internet, the one that worked was a series s the one didn’t was series x. yes, my console is up to date. i get kicked out of my games every 30 minutes..yes i am referring to factory resets.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Mrcreep91! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues seeing your friends list.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

• Which Xbox model are you using?
    • The other console you tried, is it connected to the same network you are using on your console?
    • Have you checked if your console's OS is up to date? you can see this at Settings > System > Updates
    • Are you having trouble with any other features on your account? for example, are you able to access your games?
    • Lastly and just for clarification, may I ask what you mean when you say you soft and hard reset your console? Are you referring to factory resets?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Mrcreep91! thank you for your reply.
    May I ask exactly what happens when you get kicked out of a game? Are you receiving any error codes/messages?

Additionally, could you go over to Settings > General > Network Settings on the affected console and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. YungSmoki213 Win User

How do I fix my friends list it says I have no friends and my chats with said friends are unavailable as well?

It won’t even show my friends on the Xbox app
  6. Luke Greenwood Win User

Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
Thema:

1. my friend list won’t show on my xbox, - Similar Threads - friend list won’t

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...