My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out.

Discus and support My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dylan_807, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Dylan_807
    Dylan_807 Guest

I’ve only just started having this issue and it’s happening as I type this, he can hear me but I cannot hear him, I can only hear him for about 2 seconds then it’s like 30 seconds of silence even though he is talking. Like is it my end or his?

:)

Dylan_807, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. xMrsSwainx Win User

New mic cuts in and out while in party but sounds clear in voice messaging

My controller has full bars when I look at the battery life. :( it's not the headset cuz I tried using a standard Xbox headset and it still was cutting out. I can hear everyone else. My friends say my mic is still cutting in and out. When I send voice messages
    my voice is clear and the mic doesn't cut in and out. This is really frustrating!!
  4. kingvas78 Win User

Polk N1 Surround Bar question.

I have a Samsung F450 sound bar/subwoofer. Is this N1 an upgrade vs what I have? I am going to return my sound bar because the wireless sub keeps cutting in and out.....

-

Any advice appreciated!
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Can You Skip The Cut Scenes?

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

The cut scenes are the game's loading screens. If you watch the bottom left corner you'll see the barcode loading icon. Once it stops loading you can hit B to skip the rest of the scene.

[/quote]

I thought the game was using the cut scenes to load the areas.

I'll keep an eye out for that bar code in the future when replaying.

Thanks for that.

Az
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

How to start a party with game bar

Thema:

1. My friend is using Xbox game bar and he keeps cutting out. - Similar Threads - friend using game

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  7. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  8. Can 'It Takes Two' game's friend pass be shared if it is downloaded using xbox game pass?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 'It Takes Two' game's friend pass be shared if it is downloaded using xbox game pass?: I play on Xbox and have an Xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I downloaded the game 'It Takes Two', which is available on Xbox game pass and I want to share the game using 'friend pass' with...
  9. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  10. A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend bought me a game but I can't use the code: I live in the Netherlands and my friend lives in Texas and he bought a game for me but it isn't letting me use the code c1786200-3ad4-4d63-acde-6039ee529fa7