My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS

Discus and support My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlindOwl, Apr 17, 2020.

1. BlindOwl
    BlindOwl Guest

My friend has been stuck appearing offline for awhile now. I thought it was an issue with his privacy settings but those are all good. He has also hard reset his console and he's still stuck appearing offline even though it's showing offline at his end.

Is there any other ways you can try and fix it? I'm trying to get creative here but I doubt those would work either

SOS!!!

:)

BlindOwl, Apr 17, 2020
  2. BlindOwl Win User

Okay thanks! I hope it works as well!
  3. mk4Y Win User

What shows the xbox on network or internet check?
  4. IsitMatt Win User

This happened to my brother.

He toggled the Appear Online/Appear Offline a couple times and after a while it showed up as Online.

Hope that helps!
  5. BlindOwl Win User

How do you check that? if you mean his privacy settings then they're all good
  6. TOXICO God Win User

RECTIFIQUE EN EL PERFIL SI APARECE CONECTADO O DESCONECTADO.
Thema:

1. My friend is stuck appearing offline (pls send help) SOS - Similar Threads - friend stuck appearing

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  5. Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one v1, i just got a used xbox from a friend and I cant reset it, its stuck on a...: I've tried hard reset, soft reset,usb reset. nothing has worked the usb actual does come up with a reset prompt but it fails instantly 950eee40-6f61-4d56-b315-44cf027b6fa5
  6. Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile is stuck saying offline for friends even when I'm online & appearing online: My Xbox friends have all said that my status is offline even though I appear online whenever I ask them. I have tried many solutions that have been presented on other forum posts. The only thing I...
  7. When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock): So i've been playing minecraft on my computer for a while now, it runs just fine, i can join my friends and they can join me, no problem at all. But, whenever i try to join my friend's world it...
  8. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta: This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub...
  9. Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party: If anyone knows how to fix the issue with party chat being stuck on party and the rest is grey please let me know so i can help my freind it would be greatly appricieated....
  10. Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add friend to friends list on Xbox website or on console; Friend stuck in pending: Since June, I have been trying to add a friend to my Xbox friends list. He receives the invite and accepts the invite. I then appear on his list of friends but he does not appear on mine. He is...