My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

Discus and support My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LifeAegis, Aug 26, 2019.

1. /u/LifeAegis
    /u/LifeAegis Guest

My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen.

submitted by /u/LifeAegis
    [link] [comments]

/u/LifeAegis, Aug 26, 2019
  2. PWR Daniel Win User

I keep getting installation stopped error messages for minecraft

Before I do that, I was wondering if it has anything to do with the account. I’ve heard people say this happened because of Minecraft beta. I’ve already unlisted from beta but I can’t check anymore since the insider hub app won’t install like Minecraft.
  3. LLoydizle Win User

Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

Removing the console is pretty much instant, not two weeks. Has he removed it using the Xbox Insider Hub app?
    Just spoke to him. Yes, he removed it from the Insider Hub app.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unenrolement by mistake

If you've previously owned either the Xbox Preview Dashboard or the Xbox Insider Hub apps, just reinstall the Xbox Insider Hub from the
    Ready to Install list in My games & apps. If you can’t find it there, look for it in the Store.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  5. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  6. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
Thema:

1. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him... - Similar Threads - friend installed Minecraft

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  8. Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing: Can i Install the snap game at same time while game sharing fe3faf39-f930-48af-8d17-3cc267b4ce13
  9. i gift friend game they cant install

in XBoX on Windows
    i gift friend game they cant install: i gifted my friend ark survival evolved on the xbox app on pc and he is unable to download it on his pc it gives him an error code were both in the same region baff68ff-f97f-49aa-9844-7fd37a4b8b06
  10. New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it: My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering thing contact the support find the key but in...