My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

Discus and support My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holden Gat, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Holden Gat
    Holden Gat Guest

My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work.

Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no option to send it to a specific region/country so she bought it and sent me the gift code, when i tried to redeem it it just said it was bought in another country so i can't use it, at this point i have no idea what to do to redeem the code, and nothing on microsoft's website is giving me a solution so i have to write my problem in here, how do i redeem this code which was sent by my friend?

Any help and/or suggestions are more than welcome.

:)

Holden Gat, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot redeem the code to get that copy of minecraft, what do i do?

not just that, it is down to currency differences, tax laws, licencing, distribution etc etc.
  3. ngocphi Win User

My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot redeem the code to get that copy of minecraft, what do i do?

You don't

She has to.refund it then she has to find s retailer that sells.codes specifically for your region

You can only gift people.in yoir same region

This .is.am.antifraud measure

Reduces the chance of people. From.monetizing stolen accounts
  4. Holden Gat Win User

Ah, well that sucks, thanks for the help i appreciate it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards Mix'n Animals

Per the terms of that offer: Open to legal residents of of the 50 United States & D.C., United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Canada
  6. TheRedPuppet184 Win User

Code region problem

Hello!

My Region would be United States and my friends region is Canada, It Was Bought on the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot... - Similar Threads - friend United States

2. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  3. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  4. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  6. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  10. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f