my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

Discus and support my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oskar Sitek, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Oskar Sitek
    Oskar Sitek Guest

my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping

:)

Oskar Sitek, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Oskar Sitek Win User

my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i really want to help him but we cant. help would be best

thank you i will talk to him today and take youre advice. and if this dosent work i will send a replie! thanks
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i really want to help him but we cant. help would be best

No problem, it's a pleasure to try to help and I hope it works.

Greetings.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Oskar, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

Please ask your friend to ensure that his graphics card drivers are fully updated using the manufacturer's software and not rely solely on Windows Update for video drivers. If your friend does not know how to do this, I recommend him to contact the manufacturer for exact instructions, as the procedure may vary depending on the brand and model of each card.

If the problem persists, please ask him to try reinstalling the game, as there is a possibility that there was an issue with the original installation or that a file has been corrupted.

If the problem still persists, please let me know from where he downloaded the game from (whether from the Microsoft Store or the official Roblox website) and if this issue occurs with other games as well or only with Roblox.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  5. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Thank you i will messange roblox developers To see if the will put text chat back on xbox thank you for your help today
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i... - Similar Threads - friend roblox cant

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  8. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  9. Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft/Roblox Friends (KIDSONLY): Looking for kids only Minecraft and Roblox! Players that are 12 & under for my son who will be 9. Parent will always be nearby so gameplay will be supervised. He likes to play minecraft Survival...
  10. Roblox Friend Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Friend Requests: I want to add someone on Roblox (just Roblox since I'm on PC. Roblox doesn't show Xbox Names on PC) But they are on Xbox One and I'm on PC. How could I either: Find their Xbox Live and add them OR...