my friend have a problem whit gold

Discus and support my friend have a problem whit gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I seed I m not a owner of the xbox but my friend have a problem whit gold.he have use the code a have give and I can not play game whas buy.I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stevenamki11, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Stevenamki11
    Stevenamki11 Guest

Hello. I seed I m not a owner of the xbox but my friend have a problem whit gold.he have use the code a have give and I can not play game whas buy.I dont understand the problaime.so a need her help thank.

:)

Stevenamki11, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Andrea G98
    Andrea G98 Guest
    Xbox Home Sharing Blocked

Hi Everyone, i have this problem whit my friend Xbox, we have both Accounts on each Xbox but the Xbox of my friend can't set Xbox home whit my Accounts, the message said "can't do that 3 times in 1 year" in a nutshell.

Can i unlock this problem?

It's important, so we can play together whit the same game, same Xbox live gold, and the most important thing, FUN!

Thanks if anyone responds this post.

- -

Andrea G98, Aug 2, 2018
  3. GameyRaccoon
    GameyRaccoon Guest
    internet problems

i have problem whit my teredo,

i cant play online whit my friends. pls help me my friend have a problem whit gold :D

GameyRaccoon, Aug 2, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For this you would need to contact support and they can help you. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Aug 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: